FIFTY TWO.

SIENNA EVENTUALLY FELL ASLEEP AS THE NIGHT POURED INTO THE EARLY MORNING

Marcus and Caius had patiently waited for Aro to return with Sienna for six hours, and when he didn't, they followed their scents to Siennas room.

Caius bursts through the door, he interrupted Marcus just as he was about to suggest knocking, Marcus rolls his eyes and diligently follows behind his brother.

What they see makes Caius sympathize with Marcus as to what he walked into all those months ago when he and Sienna spent a night together; Aro lies in Siennas bed with her sleeping against him, his and her scent mix together and fill the air like a strong perfume.

Caius stares at them with his eyes stubbornly narrowed and his sculpted arms folded together across his chest. He waits for Aro to look his way silently. Marcus just watches him, too amused to also speak first.

Aro slowly turns his head and acknowledges the two other kings. "Oh, good morning." He speaks softly, contently.

"Hello," Caius repeats in a mocking manner. "fool." He mumbles under his breath.

"Why are we name calling?" Aro asks, and then he looks at Marcus, "Marcus, why are we name calling?"

Marcus just shrugs leisurely. "You know how dear Caius is, hes moody most of the time."

Caius turns to Marcus with offense clear on his face. "I thought you were on my side, buffoon?"

Marcus rolls his eyes impatiently, like hes dealing with a petulant child, which, in his opinion, he is. "I don't take sides, Caius, I am not a child."

"Why would either of you be angry with me?" Aro asks curiously.

Caius whips his head back around to face Aro again. He sighs heavily. "Do not act daft, Aro." He chastises.

Aro smiles, which further pisses Caius off. "I'm not acting anything, brother. I am truly curious as to why anyone should be upset with me."

"You were to check up on Sienna, to see where she and Heidi went off to." Caius says quickly and angrily.

"Yes, and? I did just that." Aro responds with a smug shrug.

"It's been six hours." Caius points out, largely emphasizing on the time.

"Has it?" Aro questions. "I have not noticed the time, actually."

Caius scoffs. "The point is," He begins his sentence quickly, "you did not update us on if she was okay or not. What if she was hurt and we had not one idea?"