FORTY NINE.

HOURS PASS, THE SUN SETS AND SIENNA STAYS ALSEEP, THE KINGS STAY NEAR HER THE WHOLE TIME, HER BEAUTY CAPTIVATING THEM

They find her to be the most beautiful creature ever crafted, even while she sleeps, hair in her face and body twisted in an odd position.

"Shes been asleep for eight hours now." Caius states in a whisper so quiet only his brothers can hear. "Shouldn't she be waking up soon?" He doesn't mind watching her sleep, but he misses her and her voice and he's been deprived of her attention for two months so these last eight hours without her has been taxing.

"She has been through a lot, Caius, mentally and physically. She will wake when shes had enough rest." Marcus answers with an undertone of wisdom that makes Caius roll his eyes.

"But I want to talk to her." Caius complains, a pitiful frown now replacing his scowl.

"And you believe I do not?" Marcus asks. "Humans need rest and she will be upset if you wake her up."

Caius grumbles to himself. "I wasn't going to wake her!" He argues. "I was just expressing my emotions."

Aro sighs while watching his two brothers argue but Caius turns his head to look at him, halting their conversation.

"What are you sighing about?" Caius asks, glaring at Aro now.

"Nothing." Aro shrugs. "Though while she sleeps, perhaps we should speak with Ren." Aro suggests.

Caius's face scrunches up into annoyance and its clear that isn't too keen with that idea. Why would he leave Siennas side when he can stay where she is and admire her?

"Would you rather we wait longer, unaware of Siennas fathers plan and none of our own?" Aro asks, lifting an eyebrow. "I do not want to leave her either, but this must be done."

"I agree." Marcus chides in, earning a large scowl from Caius that he doesn't acknowledge.

Caius stares down at Sienna and runs a gentle hand through her hair. "Fine. Lets go and get it over with then, yes?"

"Of course, dear Caius." Aro smiles cheekily and then swiftly weaves his way out of the bed and near the door.

Marcus follows and then Caius a few seconds later. He sends Sienna one last longing look before exiting into the hallway with his brothers.

They breeze to Rens room, following the scent of a new and potent human. When they reach her door, they can hear her steady heart and breathing.