ELEVEN.

"ARO

"ARO... ARE YOU CERTAIN WITH OUR DECISION about Tobias?" Caius asks Aro after the throne room doors slam shut.

Aro sits back down on his throne, turning his head to look at Caius, "I am. Are you not, brother?"

"With you not being able to read his thoughts and intentions," Caius lowers his voice, "it just seems a little..." he trails off.

Aro rests his head on his fist, "I suppose we could have Felix or Santiago always with him. Will that put your mind at ease?"

"It's a little surprising you hadn't already taken that into consideration, given that our soulmate is now living here." Caius scoffs.

Aro opens his mouth to speak but then closes it tightly. He breathes in unnecessarily through his nose, "He will be watched closely."

Caius relaxes just a tad. Aro notices and sends him a quizzical smile, he reaches his hand out towards the blonde king.

Caius rolls his eyes but still allows Aro to grab his hand. A glossy film forms over Aro's vermilion eyes the second he grasps Caius' hand.

He sees Sienna sitting in front of the old piano that has been sitting in the room for years, collecting dust. He sees Sienna and Caius walk through the halls, asking each other questions that seemed to have brought them closer together. And finally, he sees Sienna smile at Caius before she closed the door to her bedroom.

When Aro pulls his hand away, he smiles widely at Caius, Caius stares back at him in annoyance.

"Do you see, Caius? You are much happier now that you have talked to Sienna!" Aro exclaims, he folds his hands together tightly, "Wonderful news."

"The bonds on your end are a lot brighter than they were." Marcus announces, his voice close to sounding jealous.

Caius holds back a smirk from forming on his face, "Oh."

"Yes, oh. Perhaps I should pay her a visit next." Marcus taps his chin.

Aro lifts his head and holds up his hand, "What about me?"

Marcus looks at his brother, his eyes narrowed, "What about you?"

Aro sits up straighter, "You already got to spend time with her when she woke up. It's my turn."

Marcus throws his hands up in annoyance with Aro, "I walked with her for not even five minutes, Aro. In which we barely spoke."