SIX.

THE FLOOR FEELS FREEZING AGAINST SIENNA'S bare feet, it feels like shed stepping on ice every time she steps forward due to her lack of socks

THE FLOOR FEELS FREEZING AGAINST SIENNA'S bare feet, it feels like shed stepping on ice every time she steps forward due to her lack of socks. Shes just thankful the floor looks quite clean.

The hallway is just cold in general, and it doesn't help that shes only wearing a thin, silk nightgown that doesn't provide her with any warmth.

She spares a glance over at Marcus and then remembers shes still holding his hand, she releases her warm hand from his and lets it drop at her side, looking away from him. Marcus frowns at the action and loss of contact but doesn't comment on it.

They walk a little further until they reach a large flight of stairs which leads down to the lounge area with fancy leather couches and chairs, a fireplace and tall windows that over look the little city below. Given that the room area is located in a vampire lair, it weirdly has a cozy vibe to it.

Marcus and Sienna descend down the stairs and into the room. She turns to him after she steps off of the last step. "So, where are the other two?" She asks, her eyes scanning over the room.

"They should be arriving soon." And, after Marcus says that, as if on cue, a door in the back of the room pushes open, Aro and Caius walk through them.

Caius glares as he sits down on one of the couches. Sienna glares back, he sticks his chin up stubbornly.

Aro smiles at her, which only brings back memories of what she did only a few hours ago, still feeling guilty.

Heavy silence quickly fills the room and Sienna is left feeling awkward, she fiddles with the sleeve of her nightgown and stares down at the floor.

Marcus clears his throat. "She has a few questions for us, brothers."

"She has questions for us?" Caius asks and then scoffs rudely.

Sienna lifts her head up and scrunches her face up at his discourtesy—not that it wasn't deserved.

"Is she not the one that intruded into our home, killed our receptionist, and nearly beheaded Aro?" He asks fervently.

Sienna looks back down at the floor, her red hair falling over her face. She breathes a sigh. She kept being reminded of what she had done, and she hated feeling guilty for it. Its a strange feeling that she never really felt before and she hates it.

If she wasn't plagued by the guilt she felt while holding Aro in her grasp, then she may have been on her way home right now. But sadly she wasn't and she has no clue when she would be back home.

"Oh, that is far in the past, Caius. If she has questions we shall answer." Aro says very enthusiastically.

"Far in the past?" Caius quotes Aro, "It was a few hours ago!"

Aro shrugs, "I'm not one to hold grudges."

Caius stares at him, dumbfounded at how quickly Aro forgave the girl, even if she was their soulmate, it was unbelievable.