FIFTY FIVE.

TW: blood, death and violence

SIENNA STEWED IN HER ANGER FOR ABOUT THIRTY MINUTES, LETTING IT BUILD UP.

Now she stares at the door, her eyes narrowed and fists clenched tightly. She turns her body, lifts her leg and kicks the door with all of her might — it creaks and some pieces of wood fall onto the floor into a pile.

She drops her leg with an aggravated sigh. She knows it's locked from the outside, and theres no keyhole of course, so she'll have to try and force it open.

She takes a deep breath and kicks the door again, and again, and again. Until, suddenly, it flings open and her foot kicks someone in the chest.

It's a vampire, of the Volturi, and he stumbles backwards into the wall behind him. Sienna gasps. "I'm sorry." She says apologetically, stepping out into the hallway.

The vampire straightens himself out and then walks forward to Sienna, she recognizes him as Afton. He looks a little annoyed.

"You have to be quiet, miss." He says in a low voice. "They are here. Inside. They may have heard you."

Though the tower is sound proofed, the stairwell isn't, and Afton only wonders how many vampires heard the crash of the big door. Likely all of them did.

Siennas eyes widen and she feels her body tense — Shane is here. Looking for her, wanting to kill her. "I'm sorry." She repeats. "I just need to leave."

Afton shakes his head and stands firmly in front of her. "No. We've been ordered to not let you leave."

Sienna glances over at the other guard, hes tall and buff, then she sighs. "I'm your Queen. I order you to let me leave."

"They said you'd probably say that." Afton says. "And I was told to not let you leave. Caius said I'd be killed if you got out."

Sienna rolls her eyes. "Hes bluffing. I'll talk him out of it. No worries."

But Afton just shakes his head.

"Afton, please—" She begins to beg, but he stops her by hushing at her, she looks at him with her eyebrows raised.

He leans close, his lips right next to his ear, and whispers, "I hear others. Vampires and humans. I think they are coming this way." His voice is so quiet that Sienna hardly even hears him, but she does, so she nods sternly.

Soon after, she can hear footsteps too, Afton grabs her wrist and then, a hazy blanket is shrouded over her, like plastic film has been tossed over her head.