TWENTY SEVEN.

"CHRISTOPHER HAS FAILED ME, HES BEEN CAPTURED BY THE VOLTURI

"CHRISTOPHER HAS FAILED ME, HES BEEN CAPTURED BY THE VOLTURI." Curious murmurs float about the concrete room at Shane Andersons tellings.

Shane Anderson, a tall, muscular man who possesses a collection of powerful humans, used to put money in his pocket and fear on his name.

He has deep scars littered all over his face, a gruff, grey beard and a shaved head. His eyes are deep brown, they're dull and lifeless, emotionless pits.

"This is a disappointment... it took three whole days for him to transform, only to be captured by those tyrants. He was weak, but the only one who can repent the Volturi's horrible and maniacal powers." Shane shakes his head, "Thankfully... some former members have joined our fight."

His words stir more mumblings to erupt from the mouths of his audience, for they have never seen a member of the Volturi, they're curious to know how they may act and look.

"Please, Athenodora and Sulpicia, make yourselves known."

The former queens of the Volturi, wives to the kings and masters to the guards.

They strut into the room with grace, long, provocative dresses and tall heels that echo with every step they take.

Every pair of eyes in the room stay stuck on them, they're so alluring and gorgeous that it is hard to look away from them.

Athenodoras fair hair reaches just above her tight waist, her angular features matching those of a goddess, light purple shading under her eyes makes her vermilion irises pop in the best ways possible.

Sulpicia stands next to her soul sister, she is much taller than Athenodora and not as thin and lanky, more rounded with attractive curves. Her short, deep brown hair frames her face perfectly, following her sharp jawline. Her plump lips lift into a devious smirk at the crowds infatuation.

Shane looks the women up and down, impressed with himself and glad that he able to contact the former queens.

Christopher, before he was discovered to be a spy, informed Shane on some tellings he heard from around the castle from other guards; there is a new queen and the formers were kicked out shortly after she arrived.

Christopher hadn't known Sienna to be the new queen for long, he was locked in a cell only hours after figuring it out, he had no time to call Shane and tell him, he was never alone long enough to get the chance to.

"We have dire information that, if you decide to use it, will be the downfall of the Volturi." Athenodora announces, her voice is so regal and smooth that everybody is immediately enticed with what she has to say.