FOUR.

SIENNA STARES BACK AT THEM, HER EYES WIDE

SIENNA STARES BACK AT THEM, HER EYES WIDE .

She looks each of them in the eyes, nearly gasping when she feels something in her change each time their eyes meet. She doesn't know what it means and she doesn't have time to think about what it means.

Crimson blood gathers around her hand, she forms it into a rope like object that can be used to wrap around something—or in this case, someone.

The bloody object was about to be sent their way, but before Sienna can do it, one of the men with long dark hair starts to say something.

"It's you." His voice was airy and smooth and filled with, what seems like, adoration for the red haired girl who was sent to assassinate him.

Sienna pushes her eyebrows together, "What?" She asks curtly.

"Our soulmate." The man whispers. "Brother, look." He urges to the man with raven hair that is sat next to him, placing his hand on his.

The raven haired man's milky, red eyes gloss over and after a few short seconds he blinks, looking at Sienna with curiosity and adoration.

Sienna blinks and shakes her head, not wanting to waste anymore time. Though, she can't help feeling a little curious. "What are you talking about?"

"You are our," The black haired man gestures to the two together men next to him, "soulmate."

Sienna scoffs and the rope moves through the air smoothly, and before he could react, is wrapping around the raven haired kings neck.

Siennas father gave her very little information about immortals but he did tell her that the only way for these beings to be killed is by getting their heads torn off of their bodies, then burned to ashes.

The rope is attached to her wrist so she closes her fingers slowly which causes the rope to tighten around the kings neck.

Shes so focused on him that when she was grabbed from behind by someone shes taken by surprise. One of her arms gets pinned painfully behind her back. That doesn't stop her, though. Thankfully, the person trying to stop her didn't grab the arm that was in control of the rope, so she tightens it more.

She can feel the kings head was about to be popped off of his body. She looks at him and his eyes meet hers, she gasps and is filled with an immense amount of guilt. The bloody rope turns back into liquid and falls to the floor, leaving a puddle of maroon to seep into the carpet.

Suddenly, she was pushed up against the wall, a hand wraps around her neck tightly, air soon stopped flowing to her lungs.

She looks to see who now had a hold of her, its another man, only this time he has platinum blonde hair and he looks much angrier than the other two.