Chapter 3 Buy Buy Buy

However, Jiang Yinan is already very happy. Although he can't plant it, he may put things. Don't worry about the stocked goods and there is no place to put them.   
Jiang Yinan was unusually happy, dried his body and returned to the room. The first thing was to open the phone to buy and buy. Anyway, there is a place to put it, anyway, there is a lot of money.  
 Suddenly he glanced over the map posted on the wall, Jiang Yinan launched the online shopping page, directly clicked on the journey software, bought a five-day flight ticket, and went on a walk-and-go trip.
Suddenly I was a little excited and couldn’t fall asleep. Jiang Yinan wanted to buy a house when he came back from his travels. I really don’t want to live in this broken house anymore.
If it weren’t for money, who would want to live here, climb up and down the fifth floor every day. On a hot day, when my family is exhausted, I have to travel anyway, and I will leave the house tomorrow.
In five days, Jiang Yinan put all the things that belonged to him in the house into the space, and the house was successfully returned without the deposit, and all the couriers that should be collected were also received. Jiang Yinan carried a backpack and embarked on the journey.

The first stop was the famous silk hometown. Jiang Yinan rented a coveted small courtyard and wandered down the street with a backpack. When he saw a shop on sale, Jiang Yinan directly bought fifty sets of ice silk and fifty sets of pure cotton. , Fifty sets of plush suitable for winter, the color is basically pink, white and blue, almost round the store.

  In the excited eyes of the boss, Jiang Yinan filled in the address of the small courtyard. After all, there are so many, home delivery is necessary.

   "Guests go slowly."

Jiang Yinan, who had just walked to the door, paused, turned around and walked back again.  
 The smile on the boss's face was also a meal immediately, thinking she regretted it, and the sentence was sold and it was not refundable before Jiang Yinan asked: "Boss, do you have quilts in your store?"  
  "Huh? Ah, some and some, but they are all in the warehouse, not a lot."  
  Jiang Yinan showed a faint smile, and the boss was dumbfounded.   "Is the quilt also 50% off?"  
    The boss who came back to his senses nodded again and again: "I hit it."  
 Jiang Yinan thought for a while, and asked, "What discounts do you have in this store?"  
 The boss quickly said: “There is still a batch of cloth in the warehouse, because they are all solid colors without patterns, so they are discounted.”  
 Jiang Yinan’s eyes lit up, it's a big deal, but he said quietly, "I want it."
The boss was stunned. Big customers, why didn't you meet them earlier? He just had to close the door before he came here, but that's okay, and you can lose a little bit less.

  The boss nodded repeatedly, or said: "I have a lot of cloth in my warehouse. Are you sure you want it? But there are more than 100 horses."

  Jiang Yinan nodded, took out the bank card and said faintly: "Swipe the card."

   "Have a good time."

  After swiping the card, Jiang Yinan went out to continue shopping, and found that many shops were discounting, no matter what they were eating, Jiang Yinan finally figured out the whole story in the discussion of a group of aunts with suspicious eyes.

  It turns out that business on this street has been bad in recent years, and a lot of new online celebrity shops have been developed next door. Now the business is even worse, so these shops are anxious to handle the goods and stop the loss in time.

Isn't this cheap to yourself? With excitement, Jiang Yinan went shopping frantically from one store to another, regardless of the surprised eyes of others. There was no way. Jiang Yinan could control himself without discounts. The deal was 50% off. Jiang Yinan couldn't control it, and just wanted to buy it. Buy, I can’t wait to empty the shop for him.