chapter 16 Little buddies

At this time, people in the village either have lunch at home or take a lunch break, and there are almost no people visible outside.

  Jiang Yinan passed by Wang Meihua’s door with a basket, and was stopped after not walking a few steps. He turned and grew old, Zhao Yue stood behind and called himself.

   Jiang Yinan looked at Zhao Yue indifferently, and asked faintly: "What's the matter?"

  Zhao Yue felt Jiang Yinan’s unfamiliarity, and all of a sudden he felt mixed, and opened his mouth and said: "One, Yinan, where did you go for this big noon? Have you had lunch?"

   "Eat, go to the mountain."

Zhao Yue stared at Jiang Yinan blankly, recalling what she said, a little surprised: "Go to the mountains? Are you going to pick wild vegetables? I'll go with you. It just so happens that my mother and them are sleeping. I'm bored at home. I'm usually alone. People don't dare to go, or let's make a company."

   Before Jiang Yinan refused, Zhao Yue turned around and ran home. While running, he said loudly: "Yinan, wait for me. I will go back to get the basket. It will be fine soon. Wait for me."

Jiang Yinan turned around and left. After walking for a few steps, he stopped immediately, with an inconspicuous tangled face on his face, frowned slightly, and didn't take any further steps.

  After a while, Zhao Yue trot out and saw Jiang Yinan not leaving. A bright smile appeared on his face. He immediately trot to Jiang Yinan, with a slight panting in his tone: "Yinan, let's go."

  "Yinan, let me tell you that, in fact, I also want to go out at this time. There are few people and no one will grab wild vegetables with me."

  "Yinan, we will all go at this time in the future, OK, let's go together, so I won't be afraid."

  "Yinan, my mother said that there are so many bugs on the mountain that I am not allowed to go alone. I will not be afraid if you are here in the future."

  All the way, Zhao Yue was chattering non-stop. Although Jiang Yinan's brows were still frowning, there was an indescribable feeling in his heart that slowly extended.

"Yinan, you promise me that we will go to the mountain together at noon from now on," Zhao Yue said for a long time without seeing Jiang Yinan's response, and directly handed Jiang Yinan's wrist.

  Jiang Yinan looked at the hands holding him, a little startled, this kind of intimacy with kindness, Jiang Yinan had not felt this in his previous life and this life, and he was a little uncomfortable for a while.

  Zhao Yue looked at Jiang Yinan and looked at her hand, thinking that she didn’t like others touching her, and quickly retracted her hand, tugged at the corner of her mouth, and smiled a little far-fetched: "Uh, uh, sorry Yinan, I didn't mean it."

  "good."

   "Huh? What did you say?" Zhao Yue looked at Jiang Yinan blankly.

Jiang Yinan stopped and looked back at Zhao Yue, only to realize that this little girl who was two years older than himself was actually shorter than himself. Jiang Yinan's face was expressionless, and he said flatly, "Didn't you mean to come together at noon?" I said yes."

  After finishing Jiang Yinan, he turned and walked away, not responding to Zhao Yue, who was stunned by his own words.

When Zhao Yue came back to his senses, he turned his head to talk with a surprised look, but saw Jiang Yinan walking away, and hurried to catch up with him, while yelling excitedly: "Yeah, yeah, Yinan promised me. Hahaha, wait for me, Yinan, I can't catch up with you."

   Zhao Yue, whose back was facing, couldn't see the expression on Jiang Yinan's face, who was walking at this moment, and the corners of his mouth were slightly curved upward. It seemed that it would be nice to have one more such partner.

   Jiang Yinan deliberately slowed down, allowing Zhao Yue to catch up with him quickly, and the two moved towards the mountain.