chapter 14 Zhao Yue

With the light, Jiang Yinan got up from the bed, took the sheets on the floor and put them out of the room, and threw them directly into the basin. As for the yellow quilts and mattresses, they were already thrown into the space.

Jiang Yinan boiled another pot of hot water, cooked porridge in the kitchen, and took advantage of the time to make the porridge, soaked the sheets in the water. This year, the rural area has not yet popularized washing powder. Only in the cities, every household washes clothes. Bath beans or saponins are used, and if conditions are better, wash clothes with soap.

  The soap used by Jiang Yinan’s house is just rubbing the soap back and forth in water for ten times, then let the clothes soak, and grandma will add some bath beans in it when she is there.

   Jiang Yinan felt that this was too much trouble, and always felt that it was not clean, so he took the odorless laundry detergent out of the space, poured a bottle of cap into it, and soaked it for two or three minutes and scrubbed it directly.

  Waiting to wash the sheets and quilts, the sky was already bright, Jiang Yinan had breakfast, went out with the basket, and found the village chief’s house based on his memory.

At this time, there was only one girl in the village chief’s family who was two years older than him, Wang Meihua’s youngest daughter, Zhao Yue.

Zhao Yue, who was sorting wild vegetables in the yard, heard the movement at the door, turned around and saw Jiang Yinan standing in front of his house, thinking she hadn’t had breakfast, so he ran into the kitchen without saying anything, and soon came out with a piece of pancake and handed it to Jiang Yinan. In front of him, a sweet smile looked at Jiang Yinan.

  Jiang Yinan, who had just walked to the door, saw the little girl suddenly running away, thinking she was afraid of herself, and was about to turn around to go home. The little girl ran out again and gave herself a piece of cake. Jiang Yinan was stunned.

  Zhao Yue saw that Jiang Yinan didn’t respond, and said with a smile: “Eat, my mother said she gave you pancakes yesterday, and you said it was delicious. This is also my mother’s stall this morning. You can eat it quickly.”

   Jiang Yinan glanced at Zhao Yue with a complicated expression, shook his head and said lightly, "No, I had breakfast."

  Zhao Yue thought Jiang Yinan was embarrassed, so he simply stuffed the cake into Jiang Yinan’s pocket and smiled brightly: “Eat, eat, it’s delicious.”

   Jiang Yinan paused, no longer refused, and nodded with a faint smile.

I didn't know that Zhao Yue saw Jiang Yinan smile, and the whole person was shocked. After a while, he said: "Yinan, you laughed, hehe, the first time I saw you smile, you look so beautiful when you smile, even more beautiful than flowers."

  Jiang Yinan immediately accepted his smile and handed the vegetable basket to Zhao Yue: "Yesterday your brother gave me firewood. These are the potatoes and cabbage I took at home. Thank you."

"For us? No need for Yinan, my mother said, help as long as you can, and you are so small and alone, it's not easy, you can save yourself to eat, there are many in our cellar, and My brother is just by the way, he has great strength."

Jiang Yinan didn't like to owe others. Seeing Zhao Yue's refusal, he glanced at the basket on the ground, walked straight forward, poured the potatoes and cabbage in the basket, and turned to the door.

"Hey, Yi Nan, you," Zhao Yue looked at Jiang Yinan who was walking away, and was stunned. He still stayed at home quite obediently, did not catch up, and murmured: "This Nan did not have what they said. It's unpleasant, it's just that there is little talk. Isn't that good? Sure enough, the eldest brother is right, the rumors are not credible."

  After finishing talking, Zhao Yue took the things left by Jiang Yinan and put them in the kitchen, and continued to organize the wild vegetables.