50-70

Chapter 51-I bought you a lot of rope

"It's fine if you like it, hehe, I will buy you a lot of headbands in the future. Yinan will definitely look good if you wear a headband. We wear the same ones and look better." Zhao Yue was afraid that Jiang Yinan would be too painful and tried to transfer Jiang Yinan like this. Attention.

"OK."

  Don't let everyone wait long, Grandpa Xu and Zhao Cheng entered the house one after another. Grandpa Xu came in with a wooden box, and Zhao Cheng came in with disinfectant.

  Grandpa Xu hurried forward: "Come on, make room for me, and then put the child's leg to the edge of the kang," and then looked at Zhao Cheng: "Is the disinfectant water soaked?"

  Zhao Cheng quickly handed the bottle to Grandpa Xu and said, "I soaked it in the Ministry of Health and got it back."

   Listening to the conversation between the two, Jiang Yinan was a little confused. Is the disinfection water good? I don't know what it means at all.

  Grandpa Xu took the disinfectant, opened the wooden box, took out a cloth bag from the inside, and opened it slowly, revealing the silver needle inside.

  The people in the house were instantly attracted by Silver Needle, and they all looked at Grandpa Xu in surprise. Of course, they were outside Grandpa Li who had known it a long time ago.

Grandpa Xu picked up a thin and long silver needle and fixed Jiang Yinan's leg. He was about to put the needle in. He looked at the pale child and smiled at the corner of his mouth: "My child, I'm going to give you the needle. It may be a little bit painful, so bear with it, and it will be better soon."

  Jiang Yinan nodded, holding the clothes on the kang tightly with both hands, feeling a little nervous.

  Grandpa Xu quickly put dense silver needles around Jiang Yinan's wound. The sweat on his forehead dripped on the edge of the kang, and he turned to Wang Meihua and said, "I'm sorry to ask you to bring a needle and thread at home."

   "Okay, I'll go now," Wang Meihua turned and went back to the house, back with her needle and thread.

Grandpa Xu glanced at the worn needle and nodded, put the needle on a kerosene lamp and bake it for a while, then put the needle and thread in the sterile water, and then looked at Jiang Yinan with a serious face and said, "My child, I can bear it. Live, don't move."

  After Grandpa Li listened, he was afraid that Jiang Yinan would move, so he quickly stepped forward to fix Jiang Yinan and nodded solemnly towards Grandpa Xu.

  Grandpa Xu directly sutured Jiang Yinan's wound with a needle and thread.

During   , Jiang Yinan frowned, bit his lip, didn't move or even yelled, his endurance was so strong that he admired Grandpa Xu.

And Grandpa Li's hand was held tightly by Jiang Yinan, and the strength of his hand made Grandpa Li clearly feel. He knew that the reason Jiang Yinan didn't dare to scream was because he was afraid of affecting Grandpa Xu, and knew that she was suffering from severe pain. Restraining himself, Grandpa Li has a deeper understanding of Jiang Yinan.

  Although Grandpa Xu relieved the pain with silver needles, it was not as good as modern anesthetics. The pain that came from made Jiang Yinan out of breath, and kept bearing it, fearing that the people in the room were worried.

   "Okay," Grandpa Xu disinfected the silver needles and put them back in the cloth bag before wiping the sweat from his forehead.

At this moment, the eyes of Captain Zhao and his family in the house looked at Grandpa Xu, all revealing respect. I didn't expect Grandpa Xu to be able to heal and sew, watching the neatly stitched wound on Jiang Yinan's leg. , I admire Grandpa Xu so much.