Chapter 18: Wang Meihua's Visit

Jiang Yinan, who had already walked some distance, heard Zhao Yue's words, did not turn around, and waved at her to indicate that he had heard.

  Zhao Yue stood at the door and watched Jiang Yinan. He turned around and prepared to go home until she couldn't see her.

As soon as Zhao Cheng arrived at the door, he saw his little girl staring blankly in one direction, and asked with some doubts: "Where did you go at noon?" Then his eyes fell on the wild vegetables on the ground, and he immediately pointed to Zhao Yue: "Little girl, Did you go picking wild vegetables? Who let you go? Did you know that there are many snakes and insects on the mountain? Didn't my mother tell you not to go alone?"

Seeing his eldest brother getting angry, Zhao Yue quickly grabbed his elder brother's clothes and smiled flatteringly: "Hey, what, elder brother, I didn't go alone, I went with Jiang Yinan," he said as if asking for credit. The basket was picked up: "Look, big brother, I picked a lot of wild vegetables, and Yinan and I found a large piece of wild vegetables."

"What? Did you go with Yinan? When did you get so good with her?" Zhao Cheng is not to blame. Although the younger sister doesn't hate Jiang Yinan, she hasn't seen how much she likes it. I haven't seen them say much for so many years. talk.

Zhao Yue smiled and said: "I was playing in the yard at noon. I saw Yi Nan going out carrying a basket, so I asked. She said I was going to pick wild vegetables on the mountain. I went with her. We will go there tomorrow at noon. Woolen cloth."   Looking at his sister’s expression that you don’t want to envy, Zhao Cheng no longer wanted to talk for a moment, and went straight out with a hoe.    Jiang Yinan returned home, washed the wild vegetables according to his memory and put them in the dustpan, and then went to the kitchen to boil water.   Go and lock the door first, then go back to the room to change the dirty clothes on her body, sit on the door of the main room and stare at the sky in a daze. The girls Jiang Yinan met since he was a child have never had a good face to himself, probably because of their outstanding looks, which aroused their inner jealousy, and most of the opposite sexes have a purpose towards themselves, so Jiang Yinan has always rejected strangers since he was a child. , Not fear but rejection, rejection from the bottom of my heart. And today’s Zhao Yue, probably because she is young, so she has no defensive psychology, and she has never been an active person, slow heat, and slow heat, if today Zhao Yue’s little girl is not so active If so, maybe the two have never met.

Jiang Yinan was thinking about Zhao Yue, suddenly smiling involuntarily at the corner of his mouth. She was really a lovely girl.

  Thinking that the two will make an appointment to pick wild vegetables tomorrow, Jiang Yinan's heart has been indifferent, suddenly there is a trace of warmth, although it is only a trace, it is different in the end.

When Jiang Yinan was wandering with his arms, there was a sound from the kitchen, which immediately awakened the person in a daze. Jiang Yinan got up to the kitchen with a bucket, spooned the boiled water into the bucket, and poured the bucket into the basin in the yard. Soak all the dirty clothes in it, and then took out the tasteless laundry detergent from the space and poured it in.

Then I took a bucket to take a bath, and when I got out of the bath, I just washed the clothes. Unconsciously, it was time for dinner. Jiang Yinan dug out the sweet potatoes that he threw in when he boiled water from the stove, just opened it and prepared to taste it. How did it taste? A knock came from outside the door.

  Jiang Yinan got up and ran to open the door, and saw Wang Meihua standing at the door: "Aunt?"

Wang Meihua immediately opened her eyebrows and smiled: "As soon as I got home, I heard Yueyue's child say that you are going to dig wild vegetables together at noon today. Yinan, my aunt wants to tell you about it. I will call you when you go to dig wild vegetables in the future. Yueyue, don't go to the mountains alone, the mountains are dangerous."