151-170

Chapter 151 Self-raised
  Jiang Yinan put the basin on the ground, filled it with water, cleaned the winter bamboo shoots one by one, and then put them in a dustpan to dry.

  Benben was running around in the yard, either knocking over this or being knocked over by that, Jiang Yinan was amused, and then his expression gradually cracked.

  Benben ran over to the dirty clothes that Jiang Yinan was going to wash at the moment, and took a shower of urine. Seeing that he was about to pout his butt and change his posture, Jiang Yinan hurriedly ran over, grabbed Benben's body, and put it aside, sure enough , Benben directly pulled it!
  Jiang Yinan squinted at Benben, and was about to make a move when the stupid dog who had just defecated seemed to sense danger, and turned around and ran towards Jiang Yinan.

  Yo, it's delivered to your door!

  Jiang Yinan grabbed the back of Stupid's neck and picked it up directly, showing the stupid dog's belly at a glance.

  Looking at the wet traces on it, Jiang Yinan's veins burst out, and finally turned into a heavy sigh. He took the stupid dog to the toilet in resignation, and told himself in his heart: I raised it! Own it!

  After giving the stupid dog a bath, Jiang Yinan directly put it in the cage, put it not far from the kang hole, turned around and went out and rubbed the dirty clothes frantically.

  Fortunately, there is plenty of hot water in the space. If I wash it with cold water, my hands will have frostbite this year. Jiang Yinan doesn't want to have frostbite. I have grown on my hands and feet in my last life. Chopped.

  After washing the clothes, the clothes would freeze into ice, so Jiang Yinan moved the rack to grandma's room and dried the winter bamboo shoots and clothes inside before returning to the bedroom.

  Looking at Clumsy who was sleeping soundly, Jiang Yinan wasn't going to put it on the kang, a dog, after all, he has to learn to grow up by himself.

  He added some more firewood to the kang, and was about to undress on the kang when there was a knock on the door, Jiang Yinan had to button up his clothes and open the door.

  Wang Meihua brought over a dozen sticky bean buns and put them directly in Jiang Yinan's hands: "Yinan, my aunt has made some bean buns today, you can take them back and put them away, if you like to eat them tomorrow, my aunt will bring them to you, this time. The family has done a lot."

  Wang Meihua did not lie, in previous years, the family did not have the conditions to make so many bean buns, it was too self-willed, this is not because the educated youth in the team and the family have changed a lot of things in recent days, Wang Meihua is so cruel I made a lot of sticky bean buns.

  Jiang Yinan knew the situation of Captain Zhao's family. Although it was not a poor family, it was not rich, so he quickly refused: "Thank you aunt, the bean buns are delicious, but I haven't finished eating them before, so don't give them to me anymore, I I have a small appetite and can't eat that much, so let's give it to Brother Cheng Yue and Yueyue, Yueyue loves to eat."

  "It's a waste to eat them, I still like to eat for you, just count you the most sensible and obedient. Don't worry, it's not like the few in the family, they don't let me rest assured."

  Wang Meihua did not care about their own children when they harmed them. After all, they were all in the same team, and who did not know who.

  Jiang Yinan didn't know whether to nod or shake his head, so he simply said with a smile: "Actually, they are all very good, and they are very good to me. Brother Cheng and Yue even gave me firewood, and Yueyue also gave me a headband. I like them very much. ."

  Which mother doesn't like to hear other people compliment their children, although they dislike it, but the love is real, otherwise how could the three children be so strong.

  Wang Meihua and Jiang Yinan talked for a while and then left.

   Thanks to all the little fairies who voted for Fanfan, I love you so much, Momoda~
    Because of an emergency, Fanfan is going to have an operation... My husband will post the rest of the update later.

 Chapter 152

  Being approached Jiang Yinan took the dustpan to the kitchen, and he forgot to return the dustpan to Wang Meihua just chatting. Jiang Yinan had no choice but to free up the sticky bean bag, washed the dustpan, and went out with the dustpan, ready to return it.

  Just halfway through, Wang Meihua came back.

  Seeing Jiang Yinan holding a clean dustpan, Wang Meihua didn't know what to say. This child is too sensible, which is really distressing.

  "Yinan, you just need to free up your things. Why do you still wash them? In this winter, don't freeze your hands, go back and scald your hands with hot water, and don't get frostbite."

  Jiang Yinan nodded obediently: "I know auntie, you should go back too, it's too cold outside."

  Jiang Yinan returned home, took out the sticky bean bag from Wang Meihua before, ready to steam a dustpan to eat.

  As a southerner in his last life, Jiang Yinan had never eaten sticky bean buns. At most, he would eat some glutinous rice balls during the Chinese New Year, and this sticky bean bun made by Wang Meihua Bao seemed to increase his appetite.

  Jiang Yinan directly boiled water and steamed it, sitting in front of the stove while roasting the fire while waiting for the sticky bean buns.

  Looking at the flames in the stove, Jiang Yinan's thoughts moved, and he ran to his grandmother's room and took out a brazier. Jiang Yinan remembered that he still asked Xue Fang's father to make it, and made it out of soil. Every family in the team has this thing.

  This brazier will be taken out in winter, and people will move the brazier wherever they go, but it is usually placed in the main room, and when someone comes to the house, they can also have a fire and chat together.

  Jiang Yinan took some firewood from the stove, carefully put it into the brazier, added new firewood, and slowly burned it.

  When the brazier was almost burnt, Jiang Yinan put a few thicker firewood in it, carefully carried it into the bedroom, and placed it not far from Benben.

  Now put it in a wooden cage, and don't worry about it running around at all. Since Jiang Yinan heard Xue Fang say that a dog jumped into the river to commit suicide, the nerves in his brain have collapsed, and he is afraid that stupid can't think about it for a while and runs away Jumping over a fire pit, so Jiang Yinan is more careful in this regard.

  When Jiang Yinan was bored waiting for the sticky bean buns to come out of the pot, the door was knocked again. Jiang Yinan got up and went to open the door, staring at the little boys at the door.

  Jiang Yinan looked at the children expressionlessly, and asked lightly, "Are you okay?"

  The children were also a little restrained, and one of the children who was a little more daring came out and looked at Jiang Yinan with a smile: "One, Sister Yinan, we are all in the same team, my mother said that I would come to play with you, it is best to read a book with you."

  Jiang Yinan: ...

  With someone taking the lead, other children also expressed their desire to follow Jiang Yinan study together.

  "Sister Yinan, my mother also asked me to come and play with you. Are you working? I can help you with your work," one of the ten-year-old boys looked at Jiang Yinan's dusty clothes and hurriedly Open your mouth.

  Jiang Yinan couldn't stand the enthusiasm for a while, and said quickly, "I have something to do these days, or you can go home and read the book carefully. If you have any questions, you can accumulate them. Come and ask me when you are free."

  Everyone accepted this plan . , I can't wait for this, mainly because the children are delicate and sensitive, knowing that Jiang Yinan does not welcome them. Although the age difference is only two or three years old, in the end Jiang Yinan is more mature than them, not as playful and playful as they are.