110-130

Chapter 111

Xue Fang sat down decisively. Upon closer inspection, she could still notice that her movements were a bit slow. The result of sitting down was much more comfortable. Xue Fang looked at Jiang Yinan with admiration and said, "Yinan, you are so smart. I couldn't think of this. Hey, thank you."

   Jiang Yinan tugged at the corner of his mouth and smiled, put the back basket in front of Xue Fang, and turned to look around the woods.

Before the two of them waited long, Zhao Yue brought Zhao Cheng up with excitement. At a glance, Zhao Cheng saw a large bundle of branches sitting under Xue Fang's buttocks, and said in surprise: "So many? You didn't climb the tree, right? ?"

  Don't blame Zhao Cheng for asking, it's really thick and thick, nor is Zhao Cheng worried. These days, everything is collective. If someone finds out that someone is cutting down trees privately, he will be criticized.

  Zhao Yue patted a flat chest and promised: "Brother, don't worry, these branches are picked up on the ground, so we won't climb trees."

"That's good, that's good, let's drag it down, the cart is at the foot of the mountain," Zhao Cheng started directly, pulling the front end to drag, looking at the rattan on the branch, it was a bit surprised, but yes. Say more.

  A few people pulled a large bundle of branches down the mountain, just to see the three of Zhou Jinfeng. The three of them looked at the branches on the ground with green eyes.

  Jiang Yinan ignored her and dragged the branches down the mountain. Just when they arrived at the captain's house, the captain walked in with a bunch of people and looked at the people who were distributing firewood in their yard with a serious face.

  Zhao Yue saw his father go home, rushed over, and asked Captain Zhao to ask for credit and said, "Dad, look at how much firewood we picked today, we are great."

  I thought he would be complimented, but Captain Zhao still had a straight face, raised his hand to let the people behind him enter the house, pointed to the branch on the ground, and said, "Go and check it carefully."

  Zhao Yue found out that something was wrong at this time, and asked suspiciously: "Dad, what happened?"

Captain Zhao was about to speak, Zhou Jinfeng and Wang Xiaoyan in the crowd walked out. Wang Xiaoyan looked at the scene and said: "Zhao Yue, you go to the mountain to cut trees privately. I have already told Captain, you just wait to be criticized. ."

Although Zhou Jinfeng beside    did not speak, the triumphant expression on his face should not be too obvious.

  "Wang Xiaoyan, what nonsense are you talking about? The three of us picked up these firewood on the ground. You are talking nonsense. Be careful I tore your mouth."

  I was so angry with Xue Fang and Zhao Yue, but Jiang Yinan on the side showed no expression at all, looking at Zhou Jinfeng's eyes with extreme chills.

  Zhao Cheng believes in her own sister, knowing that she has never lied since she was a child, and said that she must have picked it up, so she didn't have any worries. The look in Zhou Jinfeng's eyes was quite gloomy, not as gentle as usual.

   Zhou Jinfeng was scared by the eyes of the two and hid behind Wang Xiaoyan, and he was also playing drums in his heart.

  The captain made a calm face and did not speak. Anyone who knew him knew that he was angry. As for whom he was angry for, it is not known.

  Not long after, an old man inspecting the branches walked up to Captain Zhao and said with a smile: "Captain, the branches did fall naturally, not by external forces."