chapter 15 Small poor

Jiang Yinan walked slowly home. Not far away were the working people. Many people turned their eyes on Jiang Yinan inadvertently. They gathered together and said something while pointing.

  The village chief’s daughter-in-law and the women’s captain Xiong Jian walked over, stood next to the speaker, looked at Jiang Yinan’s back, and said impatiently, “What are you doing? Don’t want work points anymore?”

  The crowd dispersed, and there were one or two thick-skinned women who took Wang Meihua and pointed at Jiang Yinan’s back, and whispered: "The kid Yinan seems to have gone to your house just now."

  "Meihua, what do you want to do with Yinan in the future? Her grandmother has gone, so she can't go to school? I heard from our girl that she has very good grades and it's a pity not to go to school."

   "Yes, Meihua, although Yinan is very bored, I also heard that her grades are good, and their teacher asked our child to come back and ask."

You and I said each sentence, Wang Meihua was dizzy, but she probably meant to hear it: "I will go and ask when I'm finished. I'm all done."

  Jiang Yinan didn’t know that everyone cared so much about their studies. When they came home, they started cleaning the yard and brushed the toilet a few times. After that, you can take a comfortable bath.

  Here Jiang Yinan was busy cleaning at home, while Wang Meihua returned home, preparing to cook lunch for the family, and the little daughter ran in.

Zhao Yue leaned at the door of the kitchen, looking at the busy mother in the house, grinning and said: "Mom, I came to the house this morning, and I brought some potatoes and cabbage to our house. Give her the pancakes you left."

  "What? Yinan brought something for the house? You took it?"

Zhao Yue looked at Wang Meihua innocently, wondering why her mother's expression was so eager: "I didn't plan to accept it, it was Yi Nan. Yi Nan left the things at home while I was not paying attention. She said thank you, elder brother, for sending her firewood. ."

Wang Meihua, who was planning to send her things back, immediately dismissed her thoughts when she heard her little daughter say this. Although Yi Nan didn't speak in a muffled voice, she was still sensitive in her heart, and she always felt pity for the kindness of who she didn't accept the least.

   "Mom? Mom? What do you want?"

"Nothing, since she sent it, just forget it, next time you don’t accept it again, if she gives it to you while you don’t pay attention, you will catch up with her. Now there is only her in the house, and she is younger than you. It's not easy for two years old, we can help."

Zhao Yue nodded fiercely, patted her chest and promised: "Mom, don't worry, I will definitely, and I saw Yi Nan smile today. It is different from what the aunts in the village said. Yi Nan didn't have what they said. Not pleasing, she just doesn't like to talk, and Yinan looks good when she smiles. Really, I saw it all today. It's so beautiful."

  Wang Meihua heard the little daughter's words, immediately laughed and said it, shook her head and turned around to continue working on lunch.

  Zhao Yue saw that her mother didn't respond to him, feeling very boring, so he ran out to talk to her elder brother.

Jiang Yinan cleaned up the sanitation at home. After lunch, he was ready to go out with a basket and follow the public to pick wild vegetables in the mountains. Although the materials in the space could not be used up for several lifetimes, he is now an orphan. In the eyes of outsiders, he It's just a little pitiful. If you stay at home all day and don't go out to work, this is obviously inviting suspicion.