chapter 28 Joshuafen

Then Jiang Yinan spent 60 cents on two catties of kerosene, and another 0.8 cents for three pieces of soap. He saw a fruit candy seller, and then spent two cents to buy 22 fruit candies. Finally, It took two cents to buy ten pieces of toffee, and then left contentedly.

  Jiang Yinan passed by the department store, glanced at the dazzling array of watches in the glass cabinet, and a look of desire flashed in his eyes.

   Smelling the scent of the restaurant, his stomach groaned, and he wanted to go home and eat again. Jiang Yinan didn't even think about it, and walked into the restaurant directly.

   "Hello comrade, I want a bowl of peach blossom noodles," Jiang Yinan glanced at the today's supply on the blackboard, and asked for a bowl of noodles he wanted to eat a long time ago.

   "A total of three cents plus three to two food stamps."

  Jiang Yinan handed over the money ticket and found an empty seat at random to sit down.

  Not long after sitting down, a man in a green military uniform sat down, Jiang Yinan took a light look, some surprises he could see the handsome guy in this era.

The man’s face is very tough, his eyebrows are thick and natural, and his deep eyes glanced at Jiang Yinan. He has a tall European-American nose and sexy thin lips. It’s no surprise that such features are brought together. Handsome guy, at least it is Jiang Yinan who has been here for so long and has seen the most handsome one.

  The two people collided with each other and quickly moved away. The atmosphere was a little dull for a while.

  It didn’t take long for the waiter to come over with the peach blossom noodles and put them directly in the middle of the dining table. Jiang Yinan and Bing brother stretched out their hands at the same time, and they retracted instantly after touching them.

  Bing brother seemed to realize that the two ordered the same noodles. Obviously Jiang Yinan had to come before him. He glanced at Jiang Yinan and said, "Excuse me, this is your noodle."

  Hearing the deep and very magnetic voice of the handsome guy, Jiang Yinan nodded, reached out his hand to bring the noodles to him, and ate the noodles slowly.

  It didn’t take long for Brother Bing’s peach blossom noodles to also come over, but Bing’s taste was not as elegant as Jiang Yinan’s, and he slurped Thoreau directly.

The two finished the noodles at the same time and got up at the same time. At this time, Jiang Yinan noticed the height of the handsome guy, and he actually reached below his chest. This handsome guy is estimated to be 1.9 meters!

  Jiang Yinan carried the basket and walked out of the door. The handsome guy also followed closely. After going out the door, the two of them went away in the opposite direction.

  The handsome guy suddenly turned his head and curled his lips while looking at Jiang Yinan's direction.

  Jiang Yinan didn't know the handsome guy's behavior, and walked directly in the direction of the bullock cart. Three or four people had already gathered there. Jiang Yinan walked to the side in silence and stood silently. Someone nodded towards the person when he looked over.

  When the ox cart came, a few people rushed up, and Jiang Yinan, who paid attention to the high-cold image, went up last, and naturally sat at the end, which was also the most dangerous place. If he didn't grasp it, he would easily fall off.

Just as Jiang Yinan squeezed the wooden board, a middle-aged woman wearing a gray shirt with patches on her clothes, but with a patch on her clothes, sat beside her, patted Jiang Yinan’s hand, and said with a gentle expression: "Child, grasp My clothes, it’s useless for you to hold on to the board."

"Thank you, Aunt Shufen," Jiang Yinan gently squeezed Qiao Shufen's clothes, and at the same time he knew the origin of this aunt. He was the gentlest and most capable person in the village. He lost his husband in his early years and raised three sons by himself. The key is All three children were raised very well by her.

    I want a ticket, I want to collect it! come on! ! ^o^