Chapter 9 Wang Meihua

If it is an average twelve-year-old child, he will definitely eat without saying anything, but Jiang Yinan is a man with a core in his twenties, but seeing Wang Meihua's look of love and tension, for fear that he will not accept it, Jiang Yinan is a little soft. Now, he reached out and took the pancake in Wang Meihua's hand and stuffed it into his mouth.

  "delicious."

  Sure enough, Wang Meihua smiled instantly, with a simple smile. Such a smile looked beautiful in Jiang Yinan's eyes.

  Wang Meihua touched Jiang Yinan’s head with a look of pity: “If you like it, you will eat it all. If you like it, my aunt will make it for you at noon, be good.”

  Jiang Yinan directly shook his head: "No need, my aunt, I can cook, and there is still some food at home, enough for me to eat."

Hearing Jiang Yinan’s words, Wang Meihua felt very uncomfortable. Poor child, the grandmother used to wear neatly and neatly, and there was some flesh on his face, but it didn’t take long for the child to lose weight immediately. , Her hair was messy, Wang Meihua sighed in her heart.

Looking at Jiang Yinan, he said earnestly: "Yinan, your grandma has been away for so long, and my aunt knows that you are uncomfortable, but we have to look forward and live a good life, even if it is not for ourselves, but also to love your grandma. ,do you know?"

   Jiang Yinan didn't know how to answer, so he nodded obediently.

  Wang Meihua saw people passing by one after another outside, and it was time for work, so she turned around and left after a few words.

  As soon as Wang Meihua left, Jiang Yinan quickly breathed a sigh of relief. He was afraid that he might accidentally reveal the stuffing. Although he is now cracking down on ghosts and gods, he is really scared in the end.

  Seeing the people Lulu passing by the door one after another, they all cast their eyes on him. Jiang Yinan was very uncomfortable and turned around and closed the door silently.

   "The kid looked thin again."

   "Yes, it's pitiful to see God, it's pitiful for a child to have no relatives at such a young age."

  "Isn’t it? I heard that plum blossoms were used to give this child food in the past two days. Do you want us to give some too?"

"Everyone in the family can't get enough food, and they still care about others. This kid hasn't talked since he was a child, and his temperament is unpleasant. You have to be willing to take your house to chant."

   "Hey, now everyone can't take care of their own meals, how can they easily add a pair of dishes."

  Jiang Yinan, who returned home, had no idea what the people outside said, and even if he knew it, he would laugh it off.

  In this year, every household has tightened their belts and lived their lives. Every day, they are greedy and greedy in order to reluctantly eat rice. Even the captain’s house does not necessarily have a meal of rice.

Jiang Yinan, who was lying on the kang, fell asleep again in a daze. Maybe he was too tired, or he was too tired to lie down for too long. When Jiang Yinan woke up, it was already two o'clock in the afternoon. As for why he knew the time, it would be a big loss to his family. The only horseshoe watch, which is the most valuable item in the family, was brought when the original owner's father's companion came to condolences.

Jiang Yinan woke up this time, feeling more energetic than in the morning. Suddenly, an unpleasant smell came. Jiang Yinan frowned, put the clothes under his nose and smelled it. The heart of vomiting suddenly disappeared, and he picked it up quickly. A mirror on the cabinet.

"Crazy crazy." Looking at himself in the mirror, Jiang Yinan felt that his image at this time was not much different from that of a mad woman. His messy and greasy hair was about to stick together, and an unpleasant smell came from his body. I glanced at my clothes and pants, they were all stains, I'm afraid I haven't changed them for a month, they are extremely sloppy.

  Jiang Yinan couldn't stand this, so he got up quickly and ran to the kitchen to boil a large pot of water, ready to wash.