131-150

Chapter 131 Trust
  "Hey, comrade eldest sister, we thought you weren't at home," Xu Ziyan immediately opened his mouth and smiled when he saw Jiang Yinan.

  Liu Jun on the side also nodded in agreement: "Yes, comrade eldest sister, today Ziyan told me that you are here, but I still don't believe it. I haven't seen you for a few days, and I thought I would see you in a new year."

  "Advanced Come on, everything is inside." The

  two hurried into the yard, put their backpacks on the ground, and lifted the cloth above to reveal the contents.

  Jiang Yinan glanced over and saw what was inside. There were more than ten thermos bottles, but two machetes were in the back basket. Xu Ziyan's back basket was filled with tobacco, alcohol, tea, and two cigarettes, both of which were Pegasus cigarettes and wine. It is also bottled wine. As for the tea leaves, they are all wrapped in oil paper, and there are many.

  "Comrade eldest sister, I have brought everything. I counted the things we bought. It adds up to one hundred and sixty-nine. The thermos is no trouble. Just tell my sister and she will bring me back twelve. It's not included in the money, it's just that the machete is useless for a long time, if you want to use it, it is estimated that you have to grind it, and the other money is replaced by tobacco, alcohol and tea, you are right."

  Jiang Yinan nodded, remembering The favor of the thermos bottle is a big deal, and the next time you trade, just give him more things.

  Jiang Yinan took a closer look at the things, and after confirming that they were correct, he pointed to the main room and said, "Everything is in there, did you bring it?"

  Liu Jun quickly waved his hand and said with a smile, "It's not the first time for us. I have made a deal with you, comrade eldest sister, we can trust your character, and besides, it is too heavy, and it will be troublesome to carry it."

  Jiang Yinan was very satisfied with Liu Jun's words, and said with a smile: "That's ok, don't worry, I I will have something to do in a while."

  Liu Jun and Xu Ziyan nodded, took the things out of the basket and put them in the hall, and put other things in the basket. The two took them out and put them in the car.

  After going back and forth twice, they finished moving things. Everyone lost money and goods. Jiang Yinan and the two had nothing to talk about. They were about to close the door when Liu Jun stopped him.

  "Comrade eldest sister, when will we see you next time?"

  Jiang Yinan thought for a while and said, "It will take a while. Although the snow is not big now, it will definitely get bigger in a few days. It's really hard to go out."

  Liu Jun Nodding, a little disappointed: "Okay, then we'll wait for you to come to us at home." The

  two of them happily walked away with their backpacks on their backs. Jiang Yinan locked the door and went to the main room to put everything in the space.

  There are twelve thermos bottles, and there are about three in the bullpen. I am afraid of the cold and want two. There are seven left. Jiang Yinan thought about it, and simply went directly to Zhao Yue's family with four and Xue Fang's family of three, which was just right.

  The only thing I want to think about now is to find an excuse, otherwise there are so many thermos bottles, it's really hard to explain.

  Thinking of the machete in the space again, Jiang Yinan was in a better mood. Now Grandpa Li and the others don't have to hit the branches with stones, and they are not easy to hit.

  As for the tobacco, alcohol and tea that Jiang Yinan and Xu Ziyan exchanged, Jiang Yinan also thought about it. When the time comes, he will send a pack to the captain. If Grandpa Li and Grandpa Xu don't smoke, the rest will be put away for emergencies. .

  Tea can also be sent to the captain and Grandpa Li. Everyone loves to drink tea, which is also a good thing.

   Thank you for the reward of little cute fish who don't eat fish~^o^

  Chapter 132 Little

  Dog As for those bottles of wine, Jiang Yinan is not going to give it to the captain anymore. Giving too much will make people think too much, and he doesn't know how to explain it to the captain. Well, I guess I can't keep my legs.

  The wine can be given to Grandpa Li and the others, and the two love to drink. They have not drank more than three times over the years. It is conceivable how sad it is, not only their sadness, but also the sadness of this year.

  Jiang Yinan packed up and closed the door, went out on a bicycle, and set off towards the team along the way. It was still the same place. After the middle-aged Jiang Yinan entered, he came out as a young girl Jiang Yinan.

  Jiang Yinan walked into the team with the basket on his back. Everyone gathered together to chat in twos and threes. Jiang Yinan didn't nod again this time. Although he didn't laugh, he still said hello one by one, which was considered a kind of progress.

  After Jiang Yinan left, the women sitting under the tree gathered together to talk, and the words were inconceivable. They were a little surprised that Jiang Yinan took the initiative to say hello.

  Jiang Yinan doesn't care about this, mainly because he wants to live in the team in the next few years. Now this year is so special. If you don't have a good relationship with people, it will be troublesome and annoying in the future. The more you change your mind, the easier it will be to do things in the future.

  Jiang Yinan walked towards the house. When he walked to Zhao Yue's house, he heard the chatter and laughter inside. He suddenly stopped and walked towards the door of Captain Zhao's house involuntarily.

  I quickly saw the situation inside, and saw that Zhao Yue and Xue Fang were in the yard at this time, and there was a small dog in front of them, which looked cute.

  Zhao Yue was about to look up and talk to Xue Fang when she immediately saw Jiang Yinan at the door, and waved at her excitedly: "Yinan, you're back, come in."

  Jiang Yinan immediately walked in and looked at Zhao Yue in his arms The little dog asked: "Where did this dog come from?"

  "Hey, Fangfang and I went to the mountain to pick up firewood at noon, and found it at the foot of the mountain. It must have been discarded by someone. Bring it back."

  Jiang Yinan twitched the corners of his mouth and silently asked a key question: "The captain and aunt agreed?"

  Zhao Yue, who was still smiling, instantly collapsed: "My parents definitely disagree, I can think of me saying Why do they refuse to keep a dog? They must say, "Oh, Zhao Yue, you dead girl, you can't get enough to eat and want to keep a dog, why not kill you."

  Watching Zhao Yue imitate Wang Meihua in a strange way, Jiang Yinan He Xue Fang laughed immediately, and was about to speak when Wang Meihua and others were chatting and laughing outside the door.

  Zhao Yue was so frightened that she hurriedly put the little dog into Jiang Yinan's back basket, and stood motionless on the side.

  Wang Meihua said goodbye and went home. As soon as she walked into the yard, she saw the three of them standing in the yard, and quickly said with a smile: "Why are you all standing in the yard? Yueyue, how do you do things, why don't you invite Yinan Hefang? Fang to play in your room?"

  Zhao Yue responded again and again and pulled the two to the room, for fear that Wang Meihua would find the dog one step later.

  The three of them sat on the kang in Zhao Yue's room, looking at the jubilant little dog in the back basket, for a while they didn't know what to do.

  Zhao Yue set her eyes on Jiang Yinan and said tentatively, "Yinan, I think you should bring this dog home. I really dare not tell my mother, I'm afraid she will beat me."

   Thank you little fairies Your understanding and support~ I love you~