chapter 36 hogweed

Jiang Yinan returned home, cooked the rice, then boiled a pot of hot water, and waited for the water to boil while cutting vegetables.

Cutting the hogweed for the whole morning made Jiang Yinan exhausted. When this goes on, I get up early every morning to work, then come back to cook at noon, take a bath and eat, and go to work in the afternoon. Don’t look at cutting four baskets of hogweed every day. It's easy for adults, but it's really tiring for Jiang Yinan, a twelve-year-old girl.

Jiang Yinan cooked the food well, and the rice was almost cooked. In order not to be troublesome later, Jiang Yinan cooked a week’s worth of rice at one time and boiled a whole big pot of water. There are a lot of barrels in the space, and they are still wooden barrels. Jiang Yinan put the rice and boiling water directly into the wooden bucket when he bought something as a gift in his previous life, and then put it into the space.

Then I started cooking. I fry a big pot of shredded pork with green pepper and a big pot of braised pork. I put out what I want to eat at noon. The others are also put into the space. Then I took out a pack of cold rabbit legs from the space, and another pack. There are only two shops that Jiang Yinan found accidentally. The taste is so amazing. When I bought it, I bought ten boxes, and one box had 50 bags. At the same time, I also bought ten boxes of their cold rabbit and beef. Mainly They still have enough weight.

After lunch, Jiang Yinan took a shower. Although the weather is now cold, he did physical work, and he was still sweating. Thinking of the sweat on his forehead when Grandpa Li was mowing the grass, and his swallowing movements from time to time, Jiang Yinan started from I took out some fabrics from the cabinet, made two handkerchiefs, and filled the kettle at home with hot water.

  This kettle is not as big as a kettle, it is similar to the water cup in the previous life. It was worn by the grandfather when he was in war. It has been carefully cared for by his grandmother. It can still be used now. It is usually used for Jiang Yinan to go to school.

  I used the remaining fabric to make a simple messenger bag, put the things in the bag, and it was almost time to go to work.

  Grandpa Li said that he didn’t need to look for him, so Jiang Yinan went straight to take the basket and sickle, and went up the mountain alone. There was only one person on this hillside. He ate snacks when he was hungry, and drank the water he brought with him when he was thirsty.

  One afternoon passed, Jiang Yinan also finished hogweed. After he was sent to the pigpen, he was about to leave. He was stopped by Grandpa Li who happened to be back: "Yinan, wait a minute.".

When Grandpa Li came out of the house, he passed the hot egg in his hand to Jiang Yinan, and said with a stern face: "Eat it, it's just hot, it's just right now."

  Jiang Yinan did not refuse, guessing that the egg was given to Grandpa Li himself in the morning. He must have not eaten it, and kept it for himself. It is normal for the elderly to reluctant to eat something as expensive as an egg, besides, Grandpa Li’s identity is special.

  Jiang Yinan peeled the egg shell and was about to deliver it to his mouth, but was stopped by Grandpa Li again, and saw that his expression was a little uncomfortable and said, "It's a bit hot, be careful."

Jiang Yinan nodded and ate the eggs in front of Grandpa Li. He was about to turn around. He suddenly remembered something. He took out his handkerchief from his bag and held it in front of Grandpa Li: "I made two, this one will be wiped for you. For the face."

  Grandpa Li looked at the handkerchief with his small hand in front of him. He didn't know what to say for a while. The person who was disappointed in the world suddenly felt a touch of temperature, and he looked at Jiang Yinan with complicated eyes.

  Jiang Yinan saw that Grandpa Li didn't follow him for a long time, thinking he didn't like him, and was about to shrink his hand, the handkerchief was taken away.