90-110

Chapter 91

  Jiang Yinan nodded: "I see from the above, your house is to be rented out for a long time. I'm really embarrassed to ask, is this house assigned by you personally or by your unit?"

It's no wonder that Jiang Yinan asks, the houses in this era, especially such independent small yards, are mostly allocated by the unit. What's more, if they are allocated by the unit during a special period, then if Jiang Yinan rents it, then The unit has the right to take it back. If it is personal, it won't be so troublesome.

The young woman understood Jiang Yinan's question and quickly promised: "This house is personally owned by my husband, but this house is not big, with only one bedroom. My husband and I are going to work elsewhere, which is too far away from home. I just want to rent it out, so we rent a house where we work."

  Understanding the matter, Jiang Yinan nodded and continued to ask: "I don't know how much the rent for this house is for a month?"

  "This house is not big. If you want to rent a comrade for a long time, it will cost 50 cents a month. What do you think?"

Fifty cents a month, six yuan a year, it's really not expensive, thinking that if you do business like Xu Ziyan and Liu Jun in the future, you will need a house as a cover, and the alley is also spacious and the ground is clean. , Even if you take something out of the space, it will not arouse people's suspicion.

After thinking it through, Jiang Yinan nodded and took out the money bag from his pocket, counted six dollars and handed it to the young woman, and said, "Comrade, you can write me a receipt."

  The young woman nodded repeatedly and walked into the house in front of Jiang Yinan.

It's the same whether you can enter or not. The courtyard is not big. When you open the door, Jiang Yinan will have a clear view. The door is facing the main house, the bedroom on the left, and the kitchen on the right. There is a room on each side of the yard. Jiang Yinan pushes open. After a glance at the door, there was a wood room next to the kitchen and a toilet next to the bedroom. The area of ​​the house was small, and they were close together.

  The bedroom is about ten square meters. The main room is a bit bigger, but it is not too big. I walked in ten steps to the main room. The whole yard is really not big, not too small.

The young woman quickly came out of the bedroom with a piece of paper, and while handing it to Jiang Yinan, she said, "This house will be vacant tomorrow. Don't worry, there is nothing wrong with this house. My husband and I are both decent people. , No one will make things difficult. You can live with peace of mind, and we will not take away the furniture in the house. I just hope you will use it well."

   Jiang Yinan nodded: "I will cherish it, you can come and see it anytime."

   "It's not necessary. We usually don't have time to come over. I can only rent it to you if you are a woman."

   Jiang Yinan didn't talk much with the young woman, so he took the key and left.

  After looking at the time, it was only three o'clock. Jiang Yinan thought about the bicycle ticket in the space, moved in his heart, and walked towards the department store.

  Walking into the department store, Jiang Yinan went directly to the bicycle. There was only one men's bicycle, but there were two women's bicycles. There were a group of people around, all vying for the men's bicycle.

  Jiang Yinan really likes women's bicycles. They are smaller than men's, and they look much better, and they don't usually ride, they use them to ride in town.