70-90

Chapter 71

   Jiang Yinan didn't hide it, and said directly: "I did it."

  Xue Fang probably didn't expect Jiang Yinan to admit it directly. He was a little surprised and stammered: "Why, why?"

  "They said ill of Yueyue, I heard it, so I hit them with a rock."

   Jiang Yinan said plainly, making people feel as if she didn't do it, and it didn't panic at all.

Sure enough, when Xue Fang heard Zhou Jinfeng and the others say bad things about their good sisters, he exploded directly, with hands on hips and a shrew-like expression: "Yinan, you are doing a beautiful job. Zhou Jinfeng and the others like to make small moves behind the scenes and gossip. , It's so irritating, they must have said something terrible to Yueyue.

  Jiang Yinan glanced at the angry Xue Fang faintly, thinking that the kid was trying to do something stupid, and asked coldly, "What do you want to do?"

   Xue Fang, who was still arrogant and arrogant, instantly shrank his neck, glanced at Jiang Yinan cautiously, and whispered: "No, I didn't want to do anything, just, that is, I want to throw stones at them too."

  Jiang Yinan suddenly smiled and stared at Xue Fang in a daze.

Xue Fang had already left Jiang Yinan, who had just been cold and frosty behind him, and looked at Jiang Yinan with an idiotic look and exclaimed: "Tsk tsk, Yi Nan, I finally know why your boss has a face. I thought you didn't like me. Well, now I finally know, Yinan, you look so beautiful when you smile."

  Jiang Yinan twitched the corners of his mouth, and instantly returned to plainness: "You think too much."

   "Really, really, Yinan, I didn't lie to you. If you don't believe me, you can ask Yueyue, oh Yinan, I think you can stop laughing if you don't laugh in the future. This is good now, hehe."

  Xue Fang feels very unhappy as long as she thinks of the little sister she knows newly, and smiles at others in the future, and wants Jiang Yinan to only smile at herself and Yueyue.

  Jiang Yinan didn't know what Xue Fang had in his heart. He didn't like to laugh very much. He went up the mountain with a basket on his back, ignoring Xue Fang, who was still meditating.

  When Xue Fang came back to his senses, he was about to speak. Seeing Jiang Yinan had gone away, he quickly trot to catch up with him. He kept chatting and talking. There was a lot of talk, as if it was the second Zhao Yue.

The two of them took only an hour to pick up a basket of wild vegetables. Xue Fang took Jiang Yinan's hand and walked down the mountain. When they reached the place where they were going to leave, Xue Fang waved towards Jiang Yinan with a smile on his face: "Yinan , I'm home, I will look for you tomorrow."

   Xue Fang turned around and walked after talking. He always felt that someone was following him. He couldn't help but dared not look back until an aunt came to him. Xue Fang was bold enough to look back.

   Seeing the people behind him clearly, Xue Fang was stunned and asked: "Yinan, what are you doing with me? Are you not going home?"

   "Send to you."

  Xue Fang breathed a sigh of relief, holding Jiang Yinan's hand with a smile, and said: "Yinan, are you afraid that I will beat Zhou Jinfeng and the others?"

   Jiang Yinan's faint eyes fell on Xue Fang, and the meaning in his eyes was self-evident.

   Xue Fang showed an awkward expression, twitching the corners of his mouth and said: "Yinan, don't worry, I won't go now. I have to go home to help my sister with the housework. I don't have time to go and trouble them."