chapter 12 sirup

"My mother said, she is very bored, tell me not to play with her, I am afraid that I will do the same, Yueyue, are you right?"

   "She has always been bored. She was like this when Grandma Liang was still there. Why can't she play with her anymore? She didn't do bad things."

  …………

Jiang Yinan walked slowly on the mountain road, picking up firewood on the ground, and slowly stuffing it into his back basket. Not far away, there was a branch as thick as an adult’s leg. Jiang Yinan’s eyes lit up and he looked around carefully, and saw no one. , Quickly put the branches into the space, and then put them in the basket when they met the small ones, and did the same when they met the big ones, and put them all into the space.

  When the time passed, Jiang Yinan didn't bring his watch out, and saw that the children were all going home openly. It should be too early.

After waiting for them to leave, Jiang Yinan returned home slowly, put the branches in the wood house, took the big ones out of the space, put them in the yard, took a knife out of the kitchen, and cut the branches again and again. .

  Waiting for this, it was already seven o'clock, and the sky was getting dark. Jiang Yinan cleaned up the yard, went to the kitchen to boil a pot of hot water, took out rice and braised pork from the space, and ate an egg.

  I just washed the dishes and chopsticks, ready to take a shower, there was a knock on the door outside.

   Jiang Yinan walked to the door and asked in a low voice: "Who?"

   "Yinan, it's me, Zhao Cheng."

  Hearing Zhao Cheng’s voice, Jiang Yinan instantly relieved, opened the door, and looked at Zhao Cheng outside the door and asked, "Is there anything wrong?"

Zhao Cheng first scratched his hair very honestly, and said with a smile: "My mother, my mother asked me to bring you a cart of firewood. You open the door a bit and I push the cart in."

   Watching Zhao Cheng turn around and go to the cart, Jiang Yinan swallowed it back when he refused, opened the two doors, and let Zhao Cheng cart in.

  Zhao Cheng easily pushed a car full of firewood into the yard and watched him carry the chopped firewood to the firewood room. Jiang Yinan quickly said: "Cheng, brother, you can put it on the ground, and I will move in later."

   "That's not the case, let me just talk about your small body. When you finish moving, everyone will be useless. Just leave it alone. I will move in in a few strokes."

Jiang Yinan shut up and watched Zhao Cheng put the cart in the yard and moved it back and forth. Jiang Yinan said weakly: "Brother Cheng, you can push the cart to the door of the firewood room, so it won't be used to run back. "

  Obviously, once Jiang Yinan finished speaking, Zhao Cheng stiffened, and slowly pushed the cart to the door of the firewood room, and directly mentioned that all the firewood was rolled into the firewood room, just pile up the firewood.

Jiang Yinan ran back to the kitchen. The water was just boiling. He took a bowl of boiling water, put half a spoon of sugar, and brought it to Zhao Cheng and handed it to him.

  Zhao Cheng looked at the bowl in front of him and then at Jiang Yinan. Seeing that she was not talking, he had to take a sip of the water, eh? syrup? Zhao Cheng was stunned for a moment. He wanted to return the water to Jiang Yinan. When he thought that he had drunk it, he had to think about it.

  After drinking, Zhao Cheng reluctantly handed the bowl to Jiang Yinan, thinking in his heart, if she were not here, he would have to make a bowl of water.

  Jiang Yinan saw Zhao Cheng's reluctant expression, and said lightly: "There is still in the kitchen, I'll pick it up for you."

"Don’t don’t don’t, I’m not thirsty, Yinan, thank you, I’m going back now, it’s getting late," Zhao Cheng hurriedly stopped Jiang Yinan, joking, how could it be possible to drink again? , Grandma Liang is gone again, she will be alone in the future.