chapter 6 origin

There is only one word to describe this room, broken!

   Suddenly a sharp pain came from Jiang Yinan's brain. After he recovered, Jiang Yinan was stunned on the kang.

  It turns out that the owner of this body is also called Jiang Yinan. He is only twelve years old this year. He was orphaned a month ago. As the name suggests, he has no relatives, so he will be alone.

The original owner’s family came here decades ago. The grandfather died of illness due to the road trip. His father went out to work for the country ten years ago and never returned. Until one day, a group of people came to the family and came back with the news of his father’s sacrifice. , The mother, who was already in poor health, couldn't stand it, and became ill. Later, depressed and depressed, she followed.

Since then, the original owner has lived with his grandmother, and the life of receiving his father’s pension every month is considered acceptable, but the original owner's grandmother also passed away a month ago. The old man has been in poor health, and he barely dragged the original owner until he was twelve years old and left. .

The original owner was overwhelmed with sadness, carrying the villagers on his back to watch for his grandma and did not close his eyes for three days and three nights.

After recalling the memory of the original owner, Jiang Yinan felt a little shocked, but he did not feel much regret. Knowing that he was living under a new identity, Jiang Yinan did not panic. Anyway, he wanted to live everywhere, but it was a pity that he had a past life. With so many materials collected, I don't know if I followed myself.

Just thinking of this, Jiang Yinan's wrist was itchy, and he subconsciously scratched it. A foreign body bulged from his fingertips. Jiang Yinan couldn't help but looked at his wrist. A crescent-shaped pink scar appeared in front of his eyes, which looked like a tattoo. It seems to be a birthmark.

  Jiang Yinan touched it unconsciously, and suddenly the scene in the space appeared before his eyes.
  The sky outside was already bright, Jiang Yinan tried several times and made sure that the space and materials were following him, calming down the originally a little uneasy mood.

The time I crossed over was exactly 70 years, and I also learned some content from the novels I read. In this year and month, everyone is living a very difficult life. Jiang Yinan is fortunate that the owner of his body is innocent and the root is Zhengmiao. Red, the family is classified as poor peasant, and there is a sacrificed father.

   Speaking of the sacrificed father, Jiang Yinan searched for a long time in his memory, but couldn't remember exactly what it looked like, and didn't even have a photo.

  Only know that three years ago, people from the army brought news of his father’s sacrifice. The same came along with the so-called sacrifice pension. Jiang Yinan probably knew what happened from his vague memory.

  The people who came at the time said two methods. One is to give the survivors a regular pension, which needs to be handled by a special department, and a certificate will be given, and the other is a one-time payment.

  The news of his father's death came, and it didn't take long for his mother to follow. It was the pension that grandma took herself to receive some time ago, and she chose to receive it all at once.
The pension at this time is based on 20 times the per capita income of urban residents in China in the previous year, plus forty months' wages for the martyrs.

   About how many original owners hadn't counted it at that time. Grandma was dealing with everything. The original owners were only ten years old and didn't really understand these.

  Jiang Yinan grabbed a fragment in his memory. In his memory, grandma often took out an iron box from the Kangtou. There should be the family’s money in it.