Chapter 26 H City

It was early, and Jiang Yinan didn't know what to do for a while, looking for the memory of going to town in his mind, the original owner's grandma would occasionally take the original owner to the town to shop, occasionally buy a headband, and occasionally pull a piece of clothing.

  Jiang Yinan thought of the invincible supplies in the space, suddenly got an idea, and quickly went back to the room, changed into a somewhat old-fashioned dress, tied up all his hair and wrapped it in a headscarf, and went out with a basket on his back.

  Jiang Yinan is twelve years old, but her height is much better than her peers, and even Zhao Yue, who is two years older than herself, is not as tall as herself.

The town is six kilometers away from the team, and it takes forty minutes or nearly an hour to walk. Sometimes there are ox carts in the village. Everyone usually waits at the entrance of the village. If there is an ox cart to the town, you can just sit in it. Dime, many people feel reluctant, most of them walk.

Jiang Yinan glanced at the people gathered at the entrance of the village. There were about four or five people. They gathered together and whispered gossip. Suddenly, Jiang Yinan didn't want to ride in the bullock cart, and moved forward quickly with his backpack on his back.

An hour and a half later, Jiang Yinan successfully appeared in the town, walking and stopping along the way, regretting that he hadn't taken a bullock cart and being gossiped by others was better than exhausting himself.

Jiang Yinan’s destination is clear, that is, the small market in the town, a special place that everyone knows but does not disclose, or the original owner’s grandma took herself to twice, each time grandma would take one or two gold ornaments to exchange rice noodles with others. And the price is not low.

Jiang Yinan found a corner with no one, took out the cosmetics from the space, made the eyebrows black and thick, then used light gray eyeshadow to make himself a thick dark circle, and then applied a brown eyeliner on his face. After removing some freckles, I took out the double eyelid stickers to change the shape of the eyes.

After putting on his makeup, Jiang Yinan took out a headscarf to cover the area just below the eyes, and then took out ten catties of pork and five catties of brown sugar from the space, ready to trade for a while.

  Reading that novel, Jiang Yinan still has some understanding of prices at this time, and the male and female protagonists relied on reselling to make money in the early days.

  At this time, pork only costs 60 cents a catty, and there is no ticket here, and because the supply is in short supply, it is sold at a high price of one yuan and five, and many people are rushing to buy it.

It was the first time to do this kind of thing, without any experience at all. Jiang Yinan was a little nervous, clutching his violently beating heart, standing still and taking a few deep breaths, then took out a bottle of beer from the space and drank half of it directly. Walked out blankly.

Jiang Yinan was back and forth here with a basket on his back. At this time when there were a lot of people, watching everyone cautiously ask and answer me, Jiang Yinan found a seat next to the uncle, put the basket in front of him, and carefully observed the other people. .

  It didn’t take long for a middle-aged woman in fashionable dress to come over, with contempt in her eyes, and she pointed to Jiang Yinan’s back basket and asked in a low voice, "Are there any meat?"

   Jiang Yinan did not answer, but gently lifted the cloth on the back basket, revealing a corner so that the middle-aged woman could just see the contents.

  Sure enough, the middle-aged woman's eyes lit up, she pretended to look around her eyes inadvertently, making sure that no one was paying attention, and finally squatted down with her delicate body, and leaned in front of Jiang Yinan and asked in a low voice: "Sister, how many do you have?"

   Jiang Yinan replied with a calm voice: "Ten Jin."

  The middle-aged woman immediately paid for it: "No tickets for ten catties, yes, this is fifteen yuan, give me things."

Thank you, samle, for your reward. May the beauty of the world be with you and love you~

     Thank you to all Bo'er for the recommended votes and monthly tickets to Fanfan. During this time, because of your support, it has been on the new book list. Thank you, we rush forward together~