171-190

Chapter 171 Zhuo was not at ease

  . There was really nothing he could do. Jiang Yinan had no choice but to put a bag of books into the space, turn around and go back to the bedroom, and then take the bag out of the space.

  Benben, who was sleeping, was also awakened, and was dragging his chubby body towards Jiang Yinan's side.

  Jiang Yinan opened the bag, good guy, there are dictionaries, hundreds of pages of dictionaries, I'm afraid it's not cheap these days.

  The rest are some middle school and high school textbooks, as well as Cheng Zhuo's notes and learning experience, and finally there are extracurricular books, which surprised Jiang Yinan.

  No wonder it is so heavy, these books are indeed quite a lot.

  Jiang Yinan put the books on the desk one by one, took a change of clothes to take a shower, and went back to the house to lie down on the bed.

  Here, Cheng Zhuo walked slowly to the house. Occasionally, he encountered people who stopped by on the road, but he didn't take the initiative to say hello, and returned home with a blank face.

  Seeing his son coming back, Cheng Shujiang hurriedly asked, "I sent it to you? Does the child like it   ?

  "

If you don't have this child, you won't be able to see me anymore. Few people go there. Thanks to this child, Yinan is also a poor child. It's not easy to live alone at a young age. You should be more Send some food over."

  Cheng Zhuo looked at Cheng Shujiang fiercely, his face a little ugly.

  Cheng Shujiang naturally noticed his son's abnormality, and quickly asked, "What's the matter?"

  "It's okay, I remember her grandmother was still there. When I left, her grandmother was very strong. I heard that life at home is OK. "

  Hey, life, old age, sickness and death, who knows when it will come? This child doesn't go to school on weekdays, but works in the team. I heard that she still got perfect marks in the exam. Yesterday, she found a bamboo forest on the mountain. He also told the captain to let everyone in the team pick it up, how can such a good child be so hard, hey."

  Cheng Shujiang's sentence after sentence made Cheng Zhuo's face even more ugly.

  "What's wrong with you? Who are you showing your stinky face?"

  Cheng Zhuo was like a child who had done bad things, he didn't know what to say.

  Cheng Shujiang was anxious, thinking what was wrong with his son, so he forced him to speak.

  Cheng Zhuo said: "It's nothing, I didn't send her food, because I heard you say she has good grades, I brought her all the textbooks I used to read, and went to the town to buy them. I thought it would be more sincere, I don't know, I don't know..."

  "Who asked you to do this? Ah? You don't look at how old people are now, how to read books when people can't eat enough, you're embarrassed. Said, someone saved your father's life, so you will send books to them? You want to be mad at me."

  Cheng Zhuo also knew that this time he took it for granted, and quickly said: "Dad, I will send her food early tomorrow morning. Go, don't be angry, anger hurts your body, your legs are not healed yet."

  Cheng Shujiang was full of anger, if it weren't for his legs, he would have jumped up to give his son a kick: "Thank you for being safe on weekdays, that's how safe you are. I still have my intention to ask you to send the food over, and you are still making up your mind to send the food to me early in the morning. By the way, there is still a lot of cured meat at home, so I will send some too.

  " , I'll deliver it early tomorrow morning, Dad, lie down, and when you're well, you can beat me up, I'll fetch water and wash your feet."

   Hahahaha, you guys are so cute, yesterday Fanfan really didn't deliberately get stuck. Wen's, if you don't talk about it, I don't even think about Calvin anymore, hahahaha, my wound hurts from laughing, everyone is so cute.

  Chapter 172 Flashing waist and old waist
  "Wait, remember to send two catties of cured meat to the captain's house tomorrow, by the way, and the two young men who brought me back also gave them half a catty each."

  Cheng Zhuo frowned , the captain's house is enough to send it over. Cheng Zhuo really doesn't want to contact the others, and he doesn't know what to say.

  Seeing that his son didn't respond for a long time, Cheng Shujiang shouted loudly, "Did you hear me?"

  "I hear it, I'll take it off." After speaking, Cheng Zhuo ran out to fetch water for Cheng Shujiang to wash his feet.

  "Hmph, it's not too bad," Cheng Shujiang sat up satisfied and waited for his son's foot wash.

  After washing Cheng Shujiang's feet and wiping his body, Cheng Zhuo had time to lie on the bed. In the dark room, Cheng Zhuo stared at Fang Liang in a daze, thinking about today's affairs with Jiang Yinan.

  I really don't know that the little girl is alone. I knew she was so pitiful. Cheng Zhuo would never send her spiritual food. Anyway, I can still send the rice and noodles myself. Just come back this time, my comrades. There are a lot of military bills that you have cobbled together for yourself.

  Cheng Zhuo sighed and decided to go to the town to buy something to send to the town early tomorrow.

  At seven o'clock the next morning, Cheng Zhuo was urged by his father to go out to deliver things.

  The first person to send it must be the captain's house. Not to mention the fact that he has been away from home these years and the captain's care for his father, he said that the last time his father was injured, the captain asked Zhao Cheng to take care of his father.

  Besides, only the captain woke up so early at this time. Cheng Zhuo strode towards Captain Zhao's house, saying that it was not far, and it would take seven or eight minutes to walk there.

  When Cheng Zhuo walked to the door, the voice of people in the house came out. Knowing that he was awake, Cheng Zhuo hurriedly knocked on the door.

  After a while, Zhao Chengcheng came to open the door. When he saw Cheng Zhuo, he was stunned for a moment. He opened his mouth and rushed towards Cheng Zhuo. Seeing that the two were about to hug each other, Cheng Zhuo turned sideways and avoided it.

  "what!"

  Cheng Zhuo twitched the corners of his mouth and asked indifferently, "What's wrong with you?"

  Zhao Cheng looked at Cheng Zhuo sadly while holding his waist: "I'm flashing my waist, I said Zhuozi, why are you avoiding me? Not a girl."

  "Cough, you misunderstood, I just don't like people too close to me."

  "So, Zhuo Zi, it's been a long time, when did you come back?" Zhao Cheng accepted Cheng Zhuo's reason. , grinned and asked with a row of big white teeth.

  "I came back last night. It was a little late when

  I came back, so I didn't come to disturb him. Is Uncle Zhao at home?" Come in, it's very cold outside."

  Cheng Zhuo nodded, followed Zhao Cheng into the house, and smiled at Captain Zhao who was washing in the yard: "Good morning, Uncle Zhao."

  As soon as Captain Zhao saw Cheng Zhuo, he was with his daughter-in-law just now. The quarrel pulled his face, and a smile instantly appeared: "Oh, it's Zhuozi, when did you come back? Come into the room and warm up, boss, don't hurry up and pour a cup of hot water for Zhuozi.

  " Let's go."

  Cheng Zhuo said with a smile: "I came back last night, but I didn't come to the door some nights. I came here early this morning. Is everything okay with Uncle Zhao?"

  Captain Zhao nodded, walked to Cheng Zhuo, and took a photo He patted Cheng Zhuo on the shoulder, his eyes full of admiration: "Good boy, he's getting stronger and stronger, he's grown so tall, not bad, let's go inside and say."

  "Okay," facing Captain Zhao, Cheng Zhuo revealed his whole body. Heating, not as cold as facing others.

   Regarding the update issue, Fanfan said, this book is still in the new book period, and it will be updated for the babies when it is on the shelves. There will be more updates in the future. I hope the babies will understand more and love you