chapter 29 Vicious dog growl

Qiao Shufen was a little surprised when he saw that Jiang Yinan actually knew him, and the smile on his face grew deeper and deeper: "So you know me, and you don't talk to anyone when you see you, and think you don't know me. What a good boy."

   "I went to your house with grandma, and you gave me a piece of candy," Jiang Yinan's tone remained unchanged.

  Qiao Shufen thought of the child’s experience, and suddenly felt sour. He really didn’t know what to say, so he held Jiang Yinan’s small hand in his hand and changed positions with her, holding the hand without any intention of letting go.

  Jiang Yinan looked at the big hand holding her, and was a little startled for a while, staring blankly at those hands. They were rough, powerful, and warm.

  "Yinan, I said, why don’t you say hello when you see people, and you're too ignorant. That's how your grandma taught you?"

   Suddenly a bitter voice came to Jiang Yinan’s ears. Jiang Yinan looked up and saw that it was indeed a very sharp aunt in the village.

Jiang Yinan glanced away, looked away, and said faintly, "Aunt Wei Hong is good."

When Chang Weihong heard Jiang Yinan say hello to herself, she continued to speak: "Yeah, I knew me before. Seeing you didn’t say anything, I thought you didn’t know anyone. Yinan, I didn’t say you, although you are still young. Little, you can see that people still have to say hello. It’s a matter of etiquette. Do you think that? Anyway, your grandma must have taught you this before she was alive, right?"

   Regardless of what Chang Weihong said, Jiang Yinan still looked into the distance, but didn’t look at her. He still said calmly: “Why don’t you ask my grandma, auntie.”

  "Why do I ask your grandma?" Chang Weihong hadn't reacted before, and when he heard the people on the bullock cart smile, he immediately recovered and pointed to Jiang Yinan and said angrily: "You, you."

  Jiang Yinan looked at the finger pointed at him, and a cold light flashed in his eyes, almost as if it were dazzling.

   "Auntie, my grandma has said that it is very impolite to point to other people like you."

"You, you," Chang Wei flushed with anger, stretched out his hand directly towards Jiang Yinan's face, and saw that he was about to fall on Jiang Yinan's face, suddenly his arm was grabbed.

Chang Weihong was very confused. He looked at the person holding her hand and saw that it was Qiao Shufen. Although her face was normal, the coldness in her eyes still made Chang Weihong shrink involuntarily, and quickly stopped making trouble. , Looked at Jiang Yinan fiercely.

  Qiao Shufen glanced at Chang Weihong, turned his head and patted Jiang Yinan’s hand, and said softly, “Don’t be afraid.”

  Jiang Yinan can’t tell how he feels at the moment. Qiao Shufen’s feelings for himself are the same as Wang Meihua’s feelings. It makes people feel at ease and calm.

   Jiang Yinan nodded lightly and stopped talking.

The ox cart stopped at the entrance of the village. Everyone got off one by one. Jiang Yinan didn't get up, but waited for others to get off first. He didn't notice that Chang Weihong was also sitting, seeing that he was about to get down. Then he got up and prepared to go down.

Chang Weihong saw the opportunity. The moment Jiang Yinan got up, he stood up suddenly, pushed his hands towards Jiang Yinan, and leaned forward involuntarily.

  Who knew that Jiang Yinan seemed to have eyes on the back of his head. The moment Chang Weihong pounced, he immediately jumped under the bullock cart.

  As you can imagine, Chang Weihong didn't throw anyone down, but instead fell off the bullock cart and lay on the ground, clutching his ass and wailing.