Chapter 5 Traversing

Of course, almost everyone was afraid that Jiang Yinan would be impulsive, and they were persuading her, but Jiang Yinan was hot-headed at the time, beating for a lot of reasons, and was also rushing to a disaster somewhere. Jiang Yinan used the purchase of supplies to the disaster area as an excuse. , I persuaded everyone, even everyone, to charge her less, and under Jiang Yinan's firm attitude, they bought it at the normal price.

  In order to collect things conveniently, Jiang Yinan also rented a super large warehouse, and waited for the dead of night to collect the space.

  Waiting for recovery afterwards, Jiang Yinan sighed and sighed and said sloppyly.

  But Jiang Yinan didn’t regret it. Although he bought too many things, after all, there were 100,000 catties of rice, flour, pork, and 100,000 catties of chicken, duck, eggs, and duck eggs. This time, there was no more than 1.5 million.

  Jiang Yinan’s money is still more than 13 million yuan. This is the first time Jiang Yinan has received so much money, and it is also the first time he has used so much money. I can’t even think of it before.

Seeing that the space was packed with a lot of supplies, Jiang Yinan bought a plane ticket to return to City C. Because he didn't have a house, Jiang Yinan stayed in the hotel directly. Due to the earthquake in City Y, during this period, whether it was a mobile phone or a TV, all the casualties were tracked and reported. Jiang Yinan felt very touched. The next day, he went anonymously and donated 10 million yuan, and the remaining 3 million yuan. It’s enough to buy three houses in City C, but Jiang Yinan is not ready to buy a house now. Forget it, renting a house is more cost-effective. Leave enough money to rent a better house, and use all the remaining money. , It's best not to leave at all, lest the cheap father regrets, rushing to find himself wanting to go back.  

 I don’t feel sorry for the 10 million donated. It was originally a free gift. Although I have never caused trouble to the country before, I have never contributed to the country. Now I have contributed to this great country

. Thinking about this, Jiang Yinan immediately took action and ran to the largest shopping mall for various shopping. I saw that last year’s winter clothes were dealt with at a low price, and they were packaged directly. Whether for men or women, whether for adults or children, buy them all and prepare for a few days. Send it to the disaster area.

All kinds of daily necessities are also purchased in boxes and boxes. In the end, people in the city are not surprised, seeing her buying so many things, they thought this girl came to buy the goods.

  Jiang Yinan bought these daily necessities for washing, and then went to the snack area. He bought his favorite snacks, yogurt, and peanut seeds, and he also hired the store manager.

  Blindly broke all kinds of reasons. Because the quantity was too large, the amount was too large, and the manager agreed to deliver the things to the door. Jiang Yinan was satisfied and rented a warehouse temporarily. When the things arrived, all the space was collected.

   Jiang Yinan was exhausted and went back to the hotel to lie down. He was a little bored while lying on the bed. He bought everything that should be bought or not, and the rest was to buy a house.

  Unable to fall asleep for a while, Jiang Yinan decided to take a bath, lay in the bathtub, took out his mobile phone, and read a newly discovered novel about chronology, and fell asleep when he watched it.

After Jiang Yinan woke up in a daze, he found that he didn't seem to be in the hotel. The sky outside was only slightly bright, and he was in a house. The walls and ground were still muddy, and the windows were shabby and old. Yes, the bed is lying on it, no, it should be said that it is a Kang. There are a few old newspapers on the head of the Kang. Next to the Kang, there is a very old cabinet with scattered objects on it. There is a statue next to the cabinet. It's a closet like a closet.

   How the heroine crossed, please let your little cutie use your imagination, for some reasons, I can’t describe it in detail, forgive me, forgive me, hahahaha ()