Chapter 27 Supply and Marketing Cooperatives

Jiang Yinan silently put the pork in the back basket into her basket quickly, and deliberately showed her the brown sugar in the back basket.

  Sure enough, the middle-aged woman succeeded in seeing it, and pointed to the brown sugar in the back basket in doubt, and asked softly: “What are you wrapped in oil paper?”

   Jiang Yinan said lightly: "Brown sugar."

   After speaking, she didn't look at her shiny eyes, but looked at other stalls with an indifferent look.

The middle-aged woman wanted to be more reserved, but recently the daughter-in-law at home just gave birth, and she was worried that she couldn’t buy brown sugar, so I came here to try it. Even if you can’t buy brown sugar eggs or something, you can at least buy some meat. , No, I came to the pillow when I fell asleep, and I actually touched the brown sugar.

  The middle-aged woman no longer looked contemptuous. Instead, she looked at Jiang Yinan with an enthusiastic look, with a smile on her face, she kept rubbing her hands: "Why do you sell brown sugar?"

Jiang Yinan looked at the middle-aged woman and said faintly: "You want?"

   "Look at what you said, can I ask you if I don't want it? If the price is right, I must buy some. Look..."

   Jiang Yinan glanced at the middle-aged woman, ignoring her enthusiasm, and still faintly said: "One piece, two to one catty, no votes, there are five catties."

  The middle-aged woman was embarrassed, and said falteringly: "This, can the price be lower, it's a bit expensive, I didn't bring too much money, you see."

   Jiang Yinan directly covered the back basket, as if he didn't want to talk.

  The middle-aged woman saw this, Limala held the bag, and said while taking out the money: "Buy, buy, buy, I bought them all, here is the money."

  Jiang Yinan put the six yuan in her pocket, stuffed the brown sugar into her basket, and walked directly on her back with the basket.

  I still found a place with no one, changed the clothes on my body, removed the makeup, put the back basket in the space, and took out a basket in my hand.

Jiang Yinan is going to see if there is anything to buy. After all, there are not many tickets at home. Jiang Yinan also wants to change some industrial roll watch tickets and so on. Let it happen.

  Walking around is selling vegetables, meat, rice noodles and the like. Jiang Yinan got the picture. Generally, people who come here don’t have tickets, so they would rather spend more money to buy things.

  Jiang Yinan was no longer staying, and was about to go to the supply and marketing agency to have a look. He just turned around and bumped into someone, and said quickly, "Excuse me."

   "Your eyes are blind, and you don't have long eyes when you walk, I tell you, if something in my basket crashes, you have to pay me," he said and looked at the basket.

  Hearing how the voice was so familiar, Jiang Yinan looked up, isn't this the middle-aged woman just now.

  At this time, the middle-aged woman saw that there was no damage in the basket, so she raised her head and continued to say, "You little girl will walk well in the future. It is really unlucky."

  The middle-aged woman did not recognize Jiang Yinan as the eldest sister just now, so she turned and left angrily.

Jiang Yinan raised his eyebrows and went straight to the supply and marketing cooperative according to the route in his memory.

  After looking around in the supply and marketing agency, he felt low, walked to the counter and said, "Comrade, please weigh a catty of biscuits."

  The sales clerk of the supply and marketing cooperative put his hand on the glass cabinet and patted lightly, and said with an impatient expression: "Five cents per catty of biscuits, plus four or two food stamps."

   Regarding this person's attitude, Jiang Yinan frowned slightly, but he didn't say who was the biggest one, so he obediently handed over the money ticket.