Chapter 30: Someone Trafficked Children

Qiao Shufen and the other people who got off the car took these things in their eyes. They were very disdainful of Chang Weihong's act of attacking the children. They walked away, completely ignoring Chang Weihong on the ground.

   "Oh, oh, hey, my ass, oh, hey, it's dying, oh~"

  Jiang Yinan was already gone by Qiao Shufen at this time.

Qiao Shufen’s home is very close to the village entrance, so he arrived soon. He looked down at Jiang Yinan and said with a smile: "Yinan, would you like to go to my aunt’s house for fun? Aunt’s house has delicious sweet water and candies. ."

  Listening to Qiao Shufen’s abduction of children, Jiang Yinan chuckled at the corners of his mouth, and quickly returned to normal, saying indifferently: "Thank you, aunt, and come visit another day. I should go home. Goodbye, aunt."

  After that, Jiang Yinan took the basket and walked away quickly, leaving behind Qiao Shufen who sighed in place.

Jiang Yinan trot home and closed the door directly, as if a few wolves were chasing him behind him.

Jiang Yinan walked into the room, put the things he bought today in the kang cabinet, added some kerosene to the kerosene lamp, took two toffee and five fruit candies and put them in his pocket. Jiang Yinan, who hadn't eaten the noodles for a long time, was not hungry at all.

  As soon as he walked to the door of Captain Zhao’s house, Zhao Yue just came out with her small back basket, Jiang Yinan completely ignored Zhao Yue behind Zhao Yue.

   "Ah, Yinan, are you also going to pick wild vegetables on the mountain?" Zhao Yue looked excited when he saw Jiang Yinan also carrying a basket on his back.

  Jiang Yinan nodded. He didn't want to talk, but when he saw Zhao Yue with a happy face, he still said, "Yeah."

  Zhao Yue happily jumped to Jiang Yinan's side, naturally holding Jiang Yinan’s hand, and suddenly exclaimed: "Yinan, why are your hands so cold? Are you cold? How many clothes are you wearing?"

Jiang Yinan stopped the person who reached out to his clothes: "It's not cold, I just took a bullock cart."

  Zhao Yue stopped then: "Well, did you go to town? Yinan, why don't you tell me how to go to town, I want to go too."

  Looking at Zhao Yue’s lost expression, Jiang Yinan quickly took out two pieces of toffee from his pocket: "Here you are, sweet mouth."

Zhao Yue saw the toffee in Jiang Yinan's hand and was a little surprised. Then he happily took one and smiled sweetly: "I want one, and you also have one, so that we can both be sweethearted. Oh, hey, Yinan, thank you, I haven’t eaten toffee in a long time. My mother said it’s expensive, so she didn’t buy it for me."

   "You still get it if you know it is expensive," Zhao Yue suddenly said like a ghost.

  Jiang Yinan only noticed Zhao Yue on the side, thought about it, and took out two pieces of fruit candy from his pocket and handed it to Zhao Yue.

  Zhao Yue looked at the little hand in front of him...the fruit candy on his face was a little startled. It took him a long time to stammer and say, "This, this is, for, for me?"

Seeing Jiang Yinan nodding, looking at him with an indifferent expression, Zhao Yue couldn't help holding it in his hand. He didn't react until the candy had been imported, and he was a little bit reluctant to vomit it out.

  Zhao Yue Na Nizi has long taken Jiang Yinan away, and Zhao Yue can still hear her say: "My brother's candies are not as delicious as my toffee."

  Suddenly, Zhao Yue felt uncomfortable. He hurried to catch up with the two of them, and walked in front of them silently to open the way.

  "Yinan, I will bring you a gift next time. Yinan, what do you like? How about the headband? Then I will use my New Year's money to buy two identical headbands. Can we wear the same one?"

   嘤嘤嘤, can you give more votes to others, collect more, they want to make the new book list~嘤嘤嘤()