chapter 25 Set a job

Jiang Yinan knew that in this era, many good people were misunderstood because of this change, and there was an old grandfather in his memory who helped him, so Jiang Yinan didn't reject him at all.

  Thinking of this, Jiang Yinan said: "Captain, I will go to pull the pig grass and watch the cattle and sheep."

Captain Zhao immediately opened his eyebrows and stopped smoking. He smiled and said, "Good, good, but Yinan, I have to explain some things to you clearly. The work of hogweed is the easiest job, so there are not many work points. , Plus looking after cattle and sheep, three work points a day."

  Wang Meihua wanted her man to give more work points, but Jiang Yinan took her hand.

  Jiang Yinan nodded, and said faintly: "I know, three work points will not make me hungry anyway, so when do you see when I go to work?"

  Captain Zhao directly made a decision: "Tomorrow morning, you can go to work with everyone, and I will tell everyone after work today."

  "good."

Seeing that Wang Meihua had decided so soon, she smiled brightly at her man, and stared at Captain Zhao in a daze.

Wang Meihua drew Jiang Yinan aside, patted the dust on Jiang Yinan's body, and said earnestly: "Yinan, things are set in this way, but you can't delay studying. I think so. Gong Yueyue is almost out of school, so you will come to the house to review your homework with her when that happens, how about?"

Jiang Yinan wanted to agree, but he thought that he would have dinner when he got off work, and he would definitely ask himself to eat when he went to the captain’s house. Well, when that happens, I will just study at home. I am at a different level from Yueyue, and I have different knowledge. If I don’t understand, I just go to Yueyue."

  Wang Meihua also thought about it. Jiang Yinan and her daughter are one in the first grade and the other in the second grade. They are completely different.

  "In that way, if you have any problems, come home and go home. It's too cold this early day. You should wear more to avoid freezing."

sent away Wang Meihua, Jiang Yinan slowly walked home, passing by the door of Captain Zhao’s house, he heard Zhao Yue screaming inside, probably saying that he was about to be late, complaining that her brother did not call himself earlier.

  Jiang Yinan immediately laughed. Although there was malnutrition on his face, the moment when it was ridiculous, it seemed that everything was lost in the world. You can imagine how beautiful Jiang Yinan was in the previous life. It is no wonder that she was rejected and jealous by girls.

  Jiang Yinan was about to take a step to continue walking, Zhao Yue rushed out and saw Jiang Yinan at the door, his eyes lit up immediately: "Yinan? Good morning, Yinan, why did you come out so early?"

  "wake up."

   "Yinan, are you here to find me? Ah~ You don't mean to send me to school? Oh, Yinan, you are so kind," said Zhao Yue, shaking Jiang Yinan's hand to act like a baby

Jiang Yinan suffocated a smile, and said faintly: "Passing by."

   Zhao Yue's shy expression instantly cracked, and she opened her mouth and did not speak.

  Jiang Yinan saw Zhao Yue who was startled, and raised his eyebrows: "Are you not going to school?"

"Yeah, yes, yes, yes, I won't tell you yet, I'm going to be late, see Yinan," Zhao Yue ran out immediately after saying that, nodded towards Jiang Yinan, hastily Run up to chase my sister.

   Jiang Yinan twitched the corners of his mouth and returned home.