chapter 31 Zhao Yue is jealous

Originally, Jiang Yinan wanted to refuse, but when he heard what Zhao Yue said later, he refused to speak, and nodded directly: "Okay."

   Seeing Jiang Yinan's promise, Zhao Yue smiled happily, and dragged Jiang Yinan to run in the forest.

  Zhao Yue looked at her mad sister, and yelled: "Sister, don’t run around, come here, there are wild vegetables here."

  This successfully stopped the sister who was already Sa Huan.

Zhao Yue took Jiang Yinan over and said excitedly: "Yi Nan, look, my brother found a lot of wild vegetables, hahaha, this time I want to pick more, go home and let my mother pick them up and make them, but It's delicious."

  "Pickles?" Jiang Yinan said that he had never heard of them, only kimchi.

  "Don’t you know? My mother’s pickled wild vegetables are delicious, Yinan, when I get home, I’ll get some for you. You can taste it."

   "Well, good," Jiang Yinan faced Zhao Yue, always unable to refuse. This girl was cute and cute. Every time the big watery eyes looked at him, Jiang Yinan felt that if he refused, then he would be a guilty person.

As for Zhao Yue, now he likes Jiang Yinan more and more. It is almost like every other autumn. Whenever Jiang Yinan agrees to himself, Zhao Yue feels in a particularly good mood and is full of enthusiasm for everything.

  On the contrary, it is Zhao Yue who is on the sidelines. Seeing the interaction between his sister and Jiang Yinan, he feels very uncomfortable. It feels that his “petite and cute” sister has done the same as others, and she feels very depressed.

  The three people picked it up for an hour and then filled the back basket.

  Zhao Yue took Jiang Yinan’s hand and walked down the mountain, chatting all the way.

Zhao Yue, who walked behind the two of them, felt very congested and more and more congested. None of his sisters had been so enthusiastic about him. The slower you go.

Zhao Yue, who was joking with Jiang Yinan, suddenly realized that his second brother was behind the back, and quickly stopped and waved to his second brother: "Second brother, why are you so slow, hurry up."

  One sentence, one sentence, made Zhao Yue, who was originally full of disappointment, instantly recover. The smile on the corners of his mouth couldn't stop. He ran towards his sister and said: "Sister, I'm here."

  The three people walked to the door of the house. Jiang Yinan was about to go home and was taken to her house by Zhao Yue. Pidianpidian ran into the kitchen and took out a small jar, took out a wild vegetable from it, and carefully handed it to Jiang Yinan's mouth.

   "Yinan, open your mouth and taste it."

  Jiang Yinan looked at Zhao Yue, opened his mouth subconsciously, and instantly filled his mouth with wild vegetables. Jiang Yinan carefully tasted the wild vegetables and smiled when he saw Zhao Yue's expectant eyes: "It's delicious."

Zhao Yue smiled immediately and picked a wild vegetable for herself. Suddenly he noticed the low air pressure around him. Zhao Yue swallowed the wild vegetable into his stomach with a grunt. Seeing the unhappy second brother, he quickly picked up a wild vegetable. give him.

Sure enough, Zhao Yue laughed immediately, and nodded as he ate: "It's so delicious, the wild vegetables my sister picked up by herself is incense, and I want to eat it."

  Zhao Yue looked at Jiang Yinan provocatively while talking, as if saying that my sister is the best to me, and I am the most important.

   Jiang Yinan twitched the corners of his mouth, and said faintly: "I'm home," he turned and went out after speaking.

  Zhao Yue watched Jiang Yinan go out blankly, then looked at his second brother and said, "Is Yinan angry?"

  Zhao Yue looked at the girl sadly, and whispered: "I'm angry, why didn't you notice it."