chapter 33 Li lao

Zhao Yue held the jar subconsciously and looked at Jiang Yinan, who was already far away. Suddenly he was a little bit ashamed, and ashamed of his attitude just now. How could she say that she was five years older than Jiang Yinan, and she even invited herself to eat sweets, just because She had a good relationship with her sister, and she was not happy, so she angered her, and Zhao Yue felt that she was particularly inhuman.

  "Brother, who?" Zhao Yue came out of the house and saw his second brother in a daze at the door, a little confused.

  Zhao Yue glanced at the girl, raised the jar he was holding, and said, “Return the jar once you come to the south.”

When Zhao Yue heard that Jiang Yinan was coming, he immediately opened his second brother's body. Standing at the door, no one was seen. Looking from the left to the right, there was still no one. Knowing that Jiang Yinan was gone, he immediately became unhappy: "Second brother, why didn't you? Let Yi Nan come in and sit down."

   "She gave me the jar and left. I haven't had time to talk." Zhao Yue looked at the expression of his sister, and the shame just disappeared immediately. That's right, you should be jealous.

When Jiang Yinan returned home, he took a shower and ran the dirty clothes into the basin, thinking that he would go to work tomorrow, and then took out the horseshoe watch and adjusted the alarm clock before he went to wash the clothes.

  It’s only seven or eight o’clock after washing the clothes. It’s still early, but there is no nightlife here. Every household in every household almost goes to bed after dinner to welcome the next day’s farm work.

  Jiang Yinan got up too early in the morning, and now he is sleepy, and simply lies in bed to sleep.

Jiang Yinan was successfully woken up by the alarm clock at 5:30 in the morning. He quickly got up and made the bedding. He took two breads and milk out of the space for breakfast. After breakfast, he washed and went out directly, and put the eggs that he had boiled in the space before. In his pocket, step by step towards the brigade assembly point.

When Jiang Yinan arrived, many people were already standing at the assembly point. Everyone heard the captain talk about Jiang Yinan the first day. So when I saw her, I didn't feel confused at all, but I was a little surprised. I didn't expect the child to be so early. How can I get up like a child at home.

  The captain saw that there were all the people, and began to arrange today’s work: “Okay, everyone is here, let’s go and lead the guys individually, let’s go to work.”

Everyone set off in twos and threes, but Jiang Yinan didn't know how or where to do it. He was about to ask Wang Meihua, but was stopped by the captain.

Captain Zhao walked up to Jiang Yinan and said with a smile: "Yinan, come with me, I will tell you about the situation," and then he took Jiang Yinan to the place where he received the farm tools and asked him to register a basket and a handful. Sickle, then pass the things to Jiang Yinan.

   "Take it, this is for hogweed. I will take you to the pigpen."

Jiang Yinan walked silently behind the captain, followed him to the pigsty and cowshed, looked around, and the smell made Jiang Yinan frown slightly. There were three rooms next to the pigsty, looking at the clothes drying in the yard, it should be those people. Residence.

   Before the two of them walked in, an old man who was about the same age as grandma came out of the house, with traces of white hair on his temples, his face covered with wind and frost, and he looked a little haggard.

  The old man was a little surprised when he saw the captain and Jiang Yinan.

  The captain stepped forward, and his attitude was not lukewarm. "Lao Li, this is a child from the village and Aunt Liang’s granddaughter. From now on, she will watch the cows with you and play hogweed by the way."

He turned his head and said to Jiang Yinan: "In a while, you can go to the mountain and watch some cows with Lao Li. There is a lot of pigweed over there, so just play slowly."    "Okay," Jiang Yinan nodded slowly.