chapter 10 bathing

Taking advantage of the boiling water, Jiang Yinan took a pot of cold water and wiped the kang seriously several times. Looking at the black water, Jiang Yinan felt that he could wipe it a few more times.

   After wiping the kang, he took out a set of clean clothes from the cabinet, and then cleaned the floor. It was time to wipe and sweep the floor. Panting, Jiang Yinan returned to the kitchen, just when the water boiled.

  The place to take a bath at home is in the toilet. The original owner’s grandmother invited someone back and brought a few big rocks back and laid them directly in the toilet.

It took a long time to drag the hot water to the toilet, and then brought a large basin of cold water, tried the temperature is right, Jiang Yinan put the clean clothes in a clean place, and threw the dirty clothes on the side directly into the basket. Pulling on the cloth, he began to rub his body hard.

The darkened sewage flowed down Jiang Yinan’s ankle into the toilet. Fortunately, he was mentally prepared. Jiang Yinan prepared enough bath water. After repeated washing three or four times, he cleaned his body. The last time Jiang Yinan came out of the space. Take out a piece of soap to clean it

Seeing the white and tender body without meat, and smelling the fragrant soap smell, Jiang Yinan was satisfied, put the bucket aside, put on his clothes, opened the curtain, and took away the dirty clothes.

If you want to change to Jiang Yinan from the previous life, this dress is absolutely thrown away without a word, but it is different now. It is a child’s dream to wear a piece of clothing that fits when every household is not full. The grandmother of the original owner spoils the original owner and prepares a new set of clothes every quarter. Although a set of clothes will need to be worn for several years, it is far better than those who are covered in stitches.

  Jiang Yinan took the dirty clothes outside, took a basin for washing clothes, and prepared to go out to wash the clothes after a while after eating. There were not many people going out at this point. Everyone was working, which could avoid a lot of social interaction.

After taking a shower, Jiang Yinan was refreshed instantly, and cleaned the rest of the main house and the room of the original owner's grandma. Looking at the clothes of grandma in the cabinet, Jiang Yinan directly locked it. He originally wanted to put it in the space, but was afraid of coming home. When people ask, it's hard to say.

After everything was cleaned up, I turned and went to the kitchen to prepare for cooking. There is no gas for cooking. Fortunately, there was such a stove in the orphanage in the previous life. I often helped the dean’s mother to cook with fire, so Jiang Yinan is not at all difficult with this question.

While fetching the things in the space, Jiang Yinan went out and glanced at the door, and saw that he was locked from it. Then he returned to the kitchen, took out the spices from the space, and put them in the bottles and jars in the kitchen. I only put a drop of everything, and then took out five catties of rice to cook, just cook a little more at once, and put the rest in the space, so there is no need to cook every time.

   took another piece of pork about five kilograms from the space, prepared to make a braised pork, and then took out 20 eggs and put them into the rice pot to cook.

After half an hour, the fragrant rice and braised pork were ready. Jiang Yinan had already fished out all the eggs. Only two were placed outside, and all the others were put in the space. The braised pork was only left for his own consumption. Rice is just a small bowl. This body hasn’t eaten for too long, so you can’t eat too much at one time, otherwise the stomach will not be easy to digest, and you can’t eat too much greasy food at one time, which will cause diarrhea.

   , as always, ask for votes and praise, hehehehe~