chapter 23 dream

On the way home, Zhao Yue kept talking. Jiang Yinan and Zhao Yue occasionally responded to her. Zhao Yue seemed to be accustomed to this way of getting along, and spoke very vigorously.

After separating from Zhao Yue, Jiang Yinan returned home and took out the milk and bread directly from the space. He didn't dare to take anything out at school at noon, and he didn't eat lunch. He was so hungry that he was so hungry that he had a lunch box on his chest. Those who came to eat, Jiang Yinan felt at that time, even if he was a wandering head, he didn't dislike it.

  Boiled water while eating bread. It is cold now. Many people take a bath every few days, but Jiang Yinan can’t bear it. Even in winter, he has to wash every day, otherwise he always feels uncomfortable lying on the bed.

  Full of food, Jiang Yinan went to the bedroom to wash all the winter clothes, otherwise it would be too late to wait until winter.

Thinking while taking a bath, the villagers don’t know that they have huge sums of money in their hands, and now they don’t have to go to school every day. They always look for something to do, otherwise they will arouse people’s suspicion. The gangster is over.

Thinking about it, I am going to find the captain tomorrow. Although I can't do the physical work, I can still look at cattle and sheep and pull pigs and weeds. I can support myself with two or three work points a day, at least in the eyes of outsiders.

After taking a shower, Jiang Yinan poured all the remaining water into the water tank outside the kitchen, ready to wash clothes in the future, the water tank at the door of the kitchen is still very special, it is actually hewn out of the stone, especially the big one. The water used to wash clothes is also spooned from the inside of the water tank, covered with wooden boards.

Looking at the water tank with little water, Jiang Yinan drew seven or eight buckets of water from the well and filled the water tank. Then he turned back to the room, put the books he brought back from school on the cabinet, and went from the space. I took out a set of pure hydrating skin care products and wiped my face. The main reason was that my face was a bit too dry, which was probably related to the climate here, as did the people in the village.

  Jiang Yinan was lying on the bed with an oil lamp, and the dim light was shining in the room. Jiang Yinan was looking at the book in his hand. If he didn't go to school, he had to learn more about the textbook knowledge.

Before he knew it, he fell asleep. In his dream, Jiang Yinan dreamed of himself in his previous life. Before he received a huge sum of money, he lived his daily life step by step. After paying his salary, he would give himself a meal. Without friends, he would stay on weekends. I went to sleep at home and watched mobile phones to buy things, so I passed my whole life in a dull way, and I never got a huge amount of money in my dreams.

  When Jiang Yinan woke up and looked at the time, it was only six o'clock in the morning. At this time, the working horn sounded outside. Jiang Yinan, who was already unable to sleep, simply got up, packed his breakfast and went to Zhao Yue's house.

   "Yi Nan?"

  Jiang Yinan heard someone calling once, and turned his head quickly. The sky was still dark, so he couldn't see who it was. He sounded familiar: "Aunt Meihua?"

  Wang Meihua walked to Jiang Yinan with a look of surprise: "Oh, it's you, I thought I was wrong. By the way, it happened that my aunt had something to do with you. I heard from my family Yueyue last night that you will not study anymore?"

   Jiang Yinan nodded.

"Oh, how can this work? I heard that your grades are getting better. Wouldn't it be a pity not to study?"

  Jiang Yinan quickly explained: “Auntie, I just don’t go to school, so I still have to go to the exam.”