chapter 13 Toilet water

I sent Zhao Cheng away, glanced at the wood house, Jiang Yinan thought for a while, turned to the room and opened the cellar, took out a basket of cabbage and potatoes from it, and prepared to send Zhao Cheng home early tomorrow morning.

  In the countryside at this time, there is no TV, and the movies that can be watched once a year are still the most old-fashioned Rab movies.

  Jiang Yinan took a shower and came out and looked at the sky that had been completely dark. The village was quiet and the barking noises were particularly loud. Since there were no other entertainment projects in the village, most of the people had already fallen asleep at this time.

  Jiang Yinan took a kerosene lamp and returned to his room. The weather is not particularly cold now. It is almost enough to cover a quilt of about five catties. In addition, there are mattresses under the kang, which makes it warm and comfortable to sleep on.

Half-lying on the bed, looking at the kerosene lamp empty, the silent night, the erratic flames, the mottled figure reflected on the wall, my thoughts drifted away, I remember that there are two kerosene lamps in this house, and I started to study later. When grandma bought it, she was afraid she could not see the book.

Through memory, Jiang Yinan knew how much the original owner’s grandmother loved her. He used a kerosene lamp for the original owner, and he lit a pine branch. I remember that when I got up the next day, my grandmother’s nostrils were black.

In rural areas at this time, kerosene lamps are used in every household, but most people use empty bottles or scrap metal covers in their homes, because matches and oil cost money for tickets, and many people also use pine sticks and tobacco bone wood at home. illumination.

  The kerosene lamp with a glass cover is used in Jiang Yinan’s home. Such a kerosene lamp burns well, has good brightness and low oil smoke. The key is to save fuel, which is more expensive than other people’s homes.

Suddenly, Jiang Yinan was a little sad. He was about to lie down and closed his eyes to sleep. Suddenly he smelled a strange smell. He leaned on the quilt and smelled it. Jiang Yinan frowned. He quickly lifted the quilt and got off the kang. He cleaned during the day. At the time, the quilt on the kang was completely ignored.

With the light of the kerosene lamp, Jiang Yinan opened the cabinet and searched for the bed sheet and duvet cover. After looking for it for a while, I couldn't find it. Thinking that it should be in the room of grandma, Jiang Yinan simply took out the brand new bed sheet and duvet cover from the space, and put the kang. Replace the yellowed mattress.

  It was a busy time to clean up. Jiang Yinan, who was lying on the bed again, didn’t know whether it was a psychological effect or a real smell. He was always uncomfortable. Although he was basically self-reliant since he was a child, he still didn’t like the smell.

  Thinking about it, took out a bottle of certain fragrance water from the space and sprayed some directly on the pillow and quilt, which happened to be able to get rid of mosquitoes.

This toilet water was bought when I went to the countryside to buy supplies. Jiang Yinan liked to drink milk tea the most in his previous life. It is probably because the blood is more sweet, so it is loved by mosquitoes. Every bite is a huge bag, so he has I used to keep toilet water. I forgot to bring it in the countryside before, and I was afraid of being bitten. When I saw a discount, I bought ten boxes.

After spraying the toilet water, Jiang Yinan was finally able to sleep at ease. With the familiar smell, he soon fell asleep.

  Jiang Yinan woke up at 6 o'clock in the morning the next morning. It is probably because of what is going on in this era. There is no thing to keep yourself up late at night, and if you go to bed too early, you will get up early.

  At this time, the sky was still dark, Jiang Yinan was lying in bed in a daze, until the sound of working horns came from outside, Jiang Yinan came back to his senses, and the sky gradually brightened.