Chapter 19 Reading Problems

Seeing Jiang Yinan's suspicious eyes, Wang Meihua smiled and continued: "Just listen to my aunt. There are many snakes and insects in the mountains. Yueyue usually I don't let her go alone. You will call that girl when you go to the mountains in the future. , Auntie came here just to tell you this. Okay, let's go. If you have anything to do, come to the house to find auntie."

Seeing Jiang Yinan’s stunned expression, Wang Meihua didn’t say more. She didn’t plan to tell this child about looking for her own daughter, because she was afraid that she would not like to deal with children in the village. But when she came home today, she heard that the daughter and Yinan went to the mountains to pick wild vegetables. Now, Wang Meihua had an idea.

  Looking at Wang Meihua who was walking away, Jiang Yinan felt a little more warm in his heart.

Just as Jiang Yinan was feeling a little bit emotional, Wang Meihua, who had already left, came back. Looking at Jiang Yinan’s puzzled eyes, Wang Meihua said, "Look at me, I almost forgot about the business. Ask you, when are you going to study?"

  Jiang Yinan just remembered that the original owner was still studying, but he didn’t want to go, and it’s hard to tell Wang Meihua, so he had to say, "I will go to school tomorrow."

"That's fine, that's fine. I heard that you have good grades. Once Nan, you have to study hard. If you have any difficulties, talk to auntie."

  Jiang Yinan nodded and watched Wang Meihua go home. Only then did he return home, thinking about reading in his mind.

The original owner is twelve years old this year, just in the first year of junior high school. Now it is the next semester. He is studying in the brigade’s school. The winter vacation will be in a few months. The junior and senior high schools of this era are both two-year schools. To be honest, Jiang Yinan I don’t want to go to school at all. In special times, the school is very messy. I heard that one of the teachers in the school has been rectified. Besides, Jiang Yinan doesn’t want to study with a group of little dolls. It’s too noisy, and with the class People never speak.

But from memory, it is learned that the original master’s study is to reduce and exempt all tuition fees. At this time, the tuition fee of junior high school is only two yuan and five semesters. Many families cannot afford it. At this time, the school has issued a regulation, which is a reduction and exemption system. Set up for poor students, the tuition fee reduction is divided into three levels, A level is one and five times the tuition fee reduction, the B level is a reduction of all tuition fees, and the C level is a half of the tuition fee.

The grandmother of the original owner applied for this, and she enlightened the original owner early at home, so the original owner's grades were very good. Even in a special period, the teachers were very caring about the original owner.

Jiang Yinan suddenly remembered the novel she had read before crossing over. Combined with the lessons taught by the history teacher in her previous life, she clearly remembered that in the next seven years, junior high and high schools will be two-year schools, and three-year schools will be restored after seven years. At that time, I was able to take the college entrance examination, and I changed to summer admission. Everything changed.

And now junior high school does not need to take the exam, you can enter directly, high school does not need to take the exam, you have to recommend admission. As for the university, it is estimated that it will be seven years later. Jiang Yinan is not in a hurry, there are no two years left after finishing high school.

But now I should think about how to solve the problem of studying. I remember that a child in the village was mentioned in the original text. Jiang Yinan didn’t know who it was because he took it for a while. He just remembered that every child in the family can earn money. One or two work points, and the current work points are food, so the children of many families choose not to go to school, but wait for the exam and go directly to the exam.

   Thank samle little fairy for the reward, okay~~