chapter 8 letter

The original owner's grandmother also stated in the letter that the chicken duck ring is where the toilet is. There is a box of things buried under the chicken trough, saying that it will be used as a dowry for the granddaughter in the future. Anyone knows.

  Seeing Jiang Yinan's heart moved here, it seems that the original owner's grandparents weren't ordinary people. No wonder the grandma in the memory always speaks and does things well. It seems that he was not a small family.

  After reading the letter, Jiang Yinan did not deal with the letter as stated in the letter, but put it in the space. He didn’t know why he did it, so he did it subconsciously.

  Jiang Yinan's mood is very complicated now. Looking at the furnishings in the room, his mind is full of the figure of the original owner's grandmother in his memory. The original owner has a grandmother who loves her very much, and a trace of envy and yearning glides through his eyes.

  While still having strength, Jiang Yinan straightened the noisy Kang, put the quilt and clothes in the cabinet on the side, and opened the window to let the room breathe.

After finishing almost everything, Jiang Yinan dragged a somewhat exhausted body to the cellar on the innermost side of the house, took out the key in the iron box to open it, and walked slowly, looking at the pile of potatoes and sweet potatoes inside, and a small bag of rice noodles. Add up to only ten kilograms.

   Jiang Yinan's heart is more complicated, and some feel sorry for the original owner's departure. This is a respectable grandmother, like the dean's mother.

  Jiang Yinan slowly climbed to the ground, locked the cellar, and hung the key around his neck. He looked at the room carefully, and Jiang Yinan turned and left without looking back.

Jiang Yinan, who was lying on the bed again, had thoughts drifting away. Thinking back to his short life in the previous life, he felt a little pitiful. He didn't pull his thoughts back until his stomach groaned, took a piece of bread and a bottle of milk from the space, and ate it directly. .

  Not long after eating, there was a knock on the door outside. Jiang Yinan didn't even think about throwing the packaging bag into the space, walking outside and guessing who it would be.

Opening the door, a middle-aged woman came in front of her, her hair wrapped in a turban, and she was wearing a shabby mud-colored shirt, covered in patches, and dark blue trousers. Although the stitches were clearly visible on her body, her body was completely clean. Yes, I can see that she is a clean woman.

From the memory of the original owner, I know that the person in front of me is Wang Meihua, the wife and female captain of the Honghe production team captain. She is also the most pleasing to the original owner in the village. Just by looking at her face, I know that this person is not bad, and the memory is also straightforward and generous. She always cares about the original owner, including the death of the original owner's grandmother, who helped to prepare the follow-up.

   "Aunt Plum, why are you here?"

  Looking at the pale, skinny child in front of him, Wang Meihua felt sad. If her grandma knew it, she didn’t know how sad she would be.

Knowing that Jiang Yinan did not like others to sympathize with her, Wang Meihua adjusted the emotions on her face and smiled mildly: "Yinan, are you feeling better? Yesterday I saw that your face was not good and there was something wrong at home, so I didn't come here. how are you now?"

"I'm fine, thank you aunty for your concern, aunty come in and sit down."

Wang Meihua shook her head quickly and took a close look at Jiang Yinan. Seeing that she was really fine, she smiled and said, "I won't go in and sit, I'm going to work soon," she took out a piece of cake from her pocket and handed it to Jiang Yinan. : "Yinan, my aunt made this this morning. Can you help my aunt to taste it?"

    I hope everyone will vote for more Fan Fan~