chapter 34 Two cold-faced people

After Captain Zhao arranged Jiang Yinan, he moved away.

  Lao Li looked at the taciturn child, and heard that she was Aunt Liang’s granddaughter, remembering what he had heard in the village recently, and felt sorry for the child for a while.

  Human, that’s the case. It’s not easy for me, but I still feel distressed when I hear other people’s affairs.

  At this time, an old couple came out of the house. The two Jiang Yinan knew each other. They wanted to pick wild vegetables on the mountain by themselves. They were bitten by a snake. It was these two old people who helped them. Finally, they were thankful that the snake was not poisonous.

  Jiang Yinan nodded towards the two old people: "Grandma Zhang, Grandpa Xu."

Grandma Zhang quickly walked to Jiang Yinan, trying to hold her hand, but she slowly put her hand down, looked around, and whispered: "My child, I have heard about your family. I have suffered you. Up."

   "Not bitter."

  Grandpa Xu walked to his wife at this time and sighed and said: "Hey, people have to live, old, sick, and die. It’s better to look a little bit away. You have to live."

  "I know."

  Grandpa Xu patted his wife on the shoulder: "Okay, let's work, it's late."

  Lao Li walked over with the cow at this time, first nodded to the old couple, then looked at Jiang Yinan, without much expression on his face: "Let's go."

   "Okay," Jiang Yinan followed in Lao Li's footsteps.

  A young and old walked up the mountain, passing by the field, and everyone in the village was whispering.

  "Why did the village chief let Yinan follow that person?"

"Isn't it? How could this arrangement be done? Don't let the kid Yinan be broken."

   "Okay, don't say that. The people in the bullpen are not as you imagined. Just stay in peace with you. I heard that this old man of cattle has a high status in the past."

   "No matter how high the status is, I still have to come down, work and work."

Lao Li walked to a small hill, tied the cow to the branch, and walked to the side with the basket. Tell me before going down the mountain."

  Jiang Yinan nodded: "Okay," carrying the basket on his back, went to the other side. Jiang Yinan had observed it when he first arrived, and the hogweed over there was the most luxuriant.

  Half of the pigweed, when he heard the movement behind him, Jiang Yinan slowly turned his head, only to see Mr. Li walking not far from him, took a look at himself, and knelt down to mow the grass.

   Jiang Yinan raised his eyebrows and continued to work hard.

When it was about eight o'clock, there was a movement from the foot of the mountain, and Lao Li also stopped mowing, took out a handkerchief from his arms, opened the two pancakes inside, glanced at Jiang Yinan who was playing pigweed, and said solemnly: "Now you can Rest for a while, and it’s time for breakfast, and then continue to fight later."

   Jiang Yinan took down the sickle and sat on the ground.

  Lao Li picked up the pancake and was about to deliver it to his mouth. He looked at Jiang Yinan who was in a daze. He thought she didn't bring breakfast, and then looked at the pancake in his hand. He hesitated, but he passed one.

   Jiang Yinan, who was thinking, looked at the pancake that suddenly appeared in front of him, holding the pancake but his hands were very rough, and he was a little startled for a while.

   Seeing that she was still in a daze, Mr. Li said angrily: “Just hold it for you, and hold it for a long time.”

   Jiang Yinan waved his hand and pushed Lao Li's hand back: "I ate it."

  Lao Li glanced at Jiang Yinan with suspicion, as if he didn't believe it.

Jiang Yinan thought for a while, took out an egg from his pocket and put it in the palm of Old Li's hand, got up and walked away, saying as he walked, "Thank you, Mr. Li, I still have one egg left and I can't finish it. I'll look elsewhere. , Won't go far."