chapter 11 collecting firewood

After eating the late lunch, Jiang Yinan didn't plan to go outside to wash the clothes, so he directly used the water well at home to wash.

  In my memory, this well was called by the grandfather of the original owner when he was alive. It was a bit deep, but the water source has already been restored. Jiang Yinan tasted it. It tasted sweet and delicious, with a hint of refreshing coolness.

Jiang Yinan directly picked up the soap on the washstand, slowly scrubbed the clothes, changed five or six basins of water to wash them thoroughly, and dried them directly next to the wood house. There is a small vegetable patch where they usually grow some ginger and garlic. of.

  After finishing packing, Jiang Yinan glanced at the firewood house. It was about to enter winter. The firewood in the firewood house was not enough to burn. Jiang Yinan went out with a small basket on his back and walked towards the foot of the mountain according to his memory.

  "Yinan? Where are you going?" A simple-looking, sweaty young man ran over.

  My memory told myself that this was Zhao Cheng, the eldest son of Wang Meihua’s family, and Jiang Yinan said lightly: "Go pick firewood."

Zhao Cheng glanced at Jiang Yinan’s small back basket, and said with a smile: "You can’t carry too much firewood in this back basket. Is there no firewood at home? Or I will drag you a car over when I get off work. It's also more convenient."

   Jiang Yinan glanced at Zhao Cheng, then shook his head: "No, thank you," he turned around and left.

  Don't look at Zhao growing up with a simple and honest appearance. Whether it is in the memory or in the book, this person's description of him is very clever. Jiang Yinan is really afraid of being exposed, so he can only try not to talk and not intersect.

Standing in the same place, Zhao Cheng smiled and shook his head. He was about to go back to the field and continue to work. He turned to meet Wang Meihua.

Without waiting for Zhao Cheng to speak, Wang Meihua pointed to Jiang Yinan's back and asked, "Is that Yinan just now? Why did she go?"

"She said she was going to collect firewood, and I said that when I got off work, I would drag her a car to the house. She didn't agree. Mom, why is Yi Nan still like this? Grandma Liang is so kind and how to raise her granddaughter. So little."

Wang Meihua interrupted her son and sighed and said, "Yinan hasn't talked much since she was a child. She likes to do everything by herself. When you were with Grandma Liang, she did the same, even talking to her very little. Yes, but he is sensible and obedient."

  Zhao Cheng nodded: "Okay, Mom, I'm going back to work."

Wang Meihua hurriedly took hold of her son who was going to leave, and said in a low voice, "When it gets dark, you will take the firewood from your house to Yinan’s house. Don’t let people see it. She is so small, how much firewood can she collect? Can we help?"

  Zhao Cheng readily agreed, and turned back to the ground to continue working hard.

  Wang Meihua looked at Jiang Yinan, who was no longer visible in the distance, shook her head and returned to the field to continue working.

  Jiang Yinan walked to the foot of the mountain with memory and looked at the rolling mountains in front of him. This was the first time Jiang Yinan saw a mountain. He had been wandering in the city in his previous life, and even the fresh air did not have the opportunity to breathe.

Jiang Yinan carried a basket on his back, and occasionally met one or two children about his own age.

The firewood pickers were picking firewood, and the wild vegetables picking wild vegetables. Jiang Yinan kept on walking silently. After all, he didn't have any of these children in his memory. Intersection.  

 After Jiang Yinan left, the separated children got together and whispered quietly.

   "Yueyue, did you see that, was that Jiang Yinan just now?"

   "I saw it, and finally went out. My mother was still talking at home before, saying that she was good and sensible, you see, she didn't talk to us, she was not good at all, my mother lied."   

  okay~