3. Cheeseburger Backpack

It is my birthday tomorrow so replies to comments might be late anyway enjoy the chapter and thank you all for the continued support the story is growing massively already :o 

Steven was sitting on a rock swinging his legs. "Hey Mr. Postman, bring me a post, bring me the post that I love the most." He sings to himself but stops as a mailman appears around the corner. "Huh?" Steven gasps and gets excited. "My song came true! Do you have a package for me today?!"

"Hold on." The mail man says opening his mailbag. "Let me see what I've got here." He takes out a peculiar package. "Did you order a loaf of bread with a stamp on it

"No."

The Mail man pulls out envelope next. "Did you order a jury summon for R.J. Finkle?"

"That's not me, I'm Steven." Steven says.

"Oh, right, right, right, Steven!" The mail man says pulling out pulling out a parcel. "Here it is, Steven Universe."

"Ha!" Steven exclaims ecstatically. "This thing is gonna help me save the world."

"Really?" The Mail man asks. "It says it's from Wacky Sacks Supply Company."

"Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl think I shouldn't go on magic adventures because I don't know how to use my Gem powers." Steven says.

"...That seems reasonable." The mail man says not really sure what Steven was talking about. 

"But there are other ways I can help." Steven says now.

"With a Wacky Sack?" The Mail man asks confused.

"Exactly!" Steven exclaims.

"Do you know how you can save my world?" The mail man asks as he takes out a signature pad. "Sign here, please."

"Aah!" Steven writes his name and draws stars over it.

"Barb yells at me if I don't get signatures." The mail man admits.

"That's awful." Steven comments before the beach house suddenly starts glowing from the inside. "Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl are back!" He grabs the parcel and runs up the stairs towards his house.

"Wait, Steven! What is a Wacky Sack?!" The Mail man cries out.

Steven rushes into the beach house only to be confused when he enters.

Garnet was covered in feathers. "Hello, Steven." She says stoically.

"Amethyst, we do not need that! It's not going to fit in the fridge!" Pearl could be heard saying and Steven looks to see Amethyst with a giant egg almost the size of her in hand.