14. Coach Steven

Small reminder that Bee and Puppycat is now out on Netflix...and it was awesome, 

Y/n and The Crystal Gems had arrived at a new location by warping 

Steven looks up amazed. "Woah! What magical place of mysteries is this?" Steven asks.

"Well... Amethyst starts.

"Oh, I'm so glad you asked!" Pearl says quickly interrupting Amethyst.  "This was once a communication hub for Gem-kind." She walks over to the pillars of the hub. "But lately, it's begun transmitting bursts of electromagnetic interference!"

"Whazzat mean?" Steven asks not understanding.

"It's hurting television." Garnet says simply.

"Noooooooo! I'll save you television! HA-YAH!" Steven tries to kick and push over a pillar.

Amethyst lifts Steven up. "Sorry, but we need a Steven at least... " She shapeshifts into a stronger-looking Steven with a deeper voice. "this strong for this job!"

Steven gasps. "It's all the me I could be!"

Y/n touches the pillar now as he turns to look at all the other pillars in the background. "There's a lot of pillars..." He comments.

Amethyst puts Steven down, and starts punching at the pillar as the strong Steven. Pearl catches a small piece of the pillar punched off by Amethyst and begins lecturing her. "Amethyst, Y/n's  observation was correct, We could be here all day taking out these pillars individually."

"Ugh, I hate it when you're right. You get this look on your face..." She says and looks at Pearl's face. 

"Yeah, that's the one

"Yeah, that's the one."

"What we need is a well thought out plan." Pearl says now.

Pearl's gem starts to project a hologram, when Garnet interrupts. "No. What we need is Sugilite. Amethyst, fuse with me." 

"WHAAAT?!" Both Pearl and Amethyst cry in shock before Amethyst begins to scream in excitement and Pearl looks annoyed.

"Yeah! Let's mash it up!" Amethyst cheers excitedly holding Garnet's hand. "Bigger, badder, better! Ohohohohoho!" She twirls around.

"Are... you guys going to do that Fusion thing you and Pearl did before?" Y/n asks Amethyst.

Amethyst replies excitedly with a scream. Steven joins in the screaming in excitement too.

"WAIT! " Pearl calls out now and she turns to Garnet. "Garnet, think about this. You and Amethyst can be a little... eheh... unstable when your personalities combine. We need to be careful! Fuse with me instead." She suggests.