50. When It Rains

It was later in the day and Garnet is angrily knocking on the bathroom door and yelling at it. "Open the door, Peridot! If this "Cluster" is putting us in danger, you need to tell us what it is so we can stop it."

Peridot was inside the bathroom still, holding the doorknob on the other side. "NO! I hate you. I'm not telling you anything about the Cluster!"

Amethyst leans on Pearl's back. "Oh, come on! Is it like a big... hunk of... granola?"

"... What's granola?" Peridot asks.

"Why are you guys talking about Granola?" A tired voice asks and the gems look to see a yawning Y/n approaching them.

"Ah Y/n you're awake." Pearl. "I was just about to tell Amethyst that I'm sure this Cluster is not granola." Pearl says before she turns to the bathroom door again. "Now Peridot, I'm sure we can reach some sort of agreement. Perhaps a trade is in order?" She suggests.

"Oh, sure, why don't you just give me back my leg enhancements and my arm attachments with my screen and my log and all my information! Oh wait, YOU DESTROYED THEM! SO NO, I DON'T THINK WE CAN REACH SOME SORT OF AGREEMENT!!"

The Gems collectively groan, when toilet flushing is heard, revealing that Steven was inside the bathroom with Peridot.

"Okay Peridot, you can turn around again." Steven says as he comes out of the bathroom.

"She's still in there I see." Y/n comments to Steven.

Steven nods his head and clears his throat. "Sorry for, interrupting your interrogation." He says to the gems.

"Don't worry about it, Steven." Garnet tells him.

"I swear, Peridot is gonna crack any second now!" Pearl says.

"I'll never crack for the likes of you, you... CRYSTAL CLODS!" Peridot taunts and laughs.

Pearl growls. "I'VE GOT YOUR CLODS RIGHT HERE, YOU LITTLE..."

"Hold on Pearl." Garnet stops her. "If she's not going to be of any help, let's investigate this thing on our own." Garnet now suggests as the gems make their way over to the warp pad with Y/n and Steven following.

"Oh we'll come with you!" Steven says.

"Sorry Steven, Y/n but we're gonna need you two to stay here and keep and eye on our... guest." Garnet says and adjusts her visor before she steps on the warp pad.

"Really?!" Steven asks.

"Yeah! Make sure she doesn't try anything." Amethyst says joining Garnet on the warp pad.

"I cannot promise she won't flood the bathroom." Y/n says.

"She almost did that while you were asleep." Steven tells Y/n now.

"Why am I not surprised..." Y/n shakes his head.

"Oh, Don't worry, she's harmless without her limb enhancers." Pearl says as she is the last to get on the warp pad.

"I'M NOT HARMLESS!!!" The group hear Peridot shout from the bathroom.

"Oh, HUSH UP!" Pearl shouts back.

"Oh! Y/n, Steven, there's one more thing I have to mention." Garnet says getting their attentions.

Steven gets anxious. "What is it?" he asks.