93. Are You My Dad?

Steven is running towards his mailbox on the beach, while Y/n and the Crystal Gems are seen playing in the sand.

♪ Hey Mister Postman, bring me a post! Bring me the post that I love the most. ♪ Steven sings as he opens his mailbox, finding nothing inside. "Dagnabbit!"

"Yo. No package yet?" Amethyst asks as she approaches Steven, dragging along a cooler filled with cans.

"No package, yet." Steven sighs. "I definitely ordered a pair of khakis from "The Distinguished Boy". They should have arrived by now. I'm a distinguished boy, Amethyst. Don't I deserve some distinguished khakis?"

"Aw, want one of these instead?" She offers a can to Steven.

"No, thanks." Steven says as he looks at the cliff corner. "Any second now."

"Hey Mister Postman, bring me a post!" Steven runs  and jumps around the corner of the cliff and strikes a pose but there is still no one in sight.

"Consarn it!" Steven walks back, disappointed. "Still no Jamie, I don't understand. He's usually so punctual." Steven sighs and moans.

"Hey, what's wrong Steven?" Y/n asks as he approaches Steven now.

"Jamie still hasn't come with the post." Steven says.

"I see..." Y/n says not really understanding.

Amethyst sips from a can, when she notices the disappointed Steven.

"Bring me a post..." Steven says to himself.

"Hey, you shouldn't have to waste your whole day for something in the mail." Amethyst holds out a can, revealing it to be canned beans. "Take some of these magic beans to town and trade it for a donut."

"You've been drinking... Beans?" Y/n asks Amethyst.

"They're good for the heart." Amethyst says back.

"Unfortunately, I know from experience that the Big Donut does not accept beans as currency. But, you'd still wait for Jamie while I got us some donuts?" Steven asks.

"Sure. Why not?" Amethyst says as she opens the canned beans. "We'll hold down the fort while you're gone."

"You want some company?" Y/n asks Steven and he nods.

"Y/n!" Pearl suddenly calls out his name and he turns around. "Look! We're building a tiny house, for crabs!"

Pearl reveals a big sandcastle as Garnet places two blue crabs on the sandcastle.

"Welcome to your new home." Garnet says to them.

"Oh, they like it." Pearls says.

Pearl and Garnet chuckle in joy, While Y/n and Steven smile at the interaction.

"Nice job!" Y/n calls back to them.

"Thanks Amethyst." Steven says as he and Y/n run off.

"No prob! Just bring me back a bear claw!" Amethyst calls out to them.

Y/n was walking with Steven who was humming a tune as he skipped over to the Big Donut, when the two passed by Sour Cream, holding a stack of flyers and looking rather sad.

"Good morning Sour Cream!" Steven says cheerfully. 

"Putting on another rave tonight?" Y/n asks noticing the flyers.