57. Log Date 7 15 2

Another quick shameless plug as I try too boost the readership for my Harry Potter Reader story

Another quick shameless plug as I try too boost the readership for my Harry Potter Reader story. Hope you can all check it out if possible as I've put a lot of hard work and planning into it so I really want it to do well. 

Peridot is staring out of the hole in the side of the barn she had made with the robot, recording a log in her tape recorder.

"Log date 7 15 2..." Peridot calmly starts." I can't believe I just did that! I disobeyed my orders and went against Yellow Diamond's wishes! I'm a traitorous clod! I never want to think about what I've done again!" She then says hysterically and rewinds her tape recorder.

"I'm a traitorous CLOD!" Peridot's voice plays on the tape recorder.

Peridot snickers delightedly. "Yehahaha! And I called Yellow Diamond a clod RIGHT TO HER FACE!" She says before she suddenly becomes devastated and drops to her knees, while Steven and Y/n watch.  Peridot begins whimpering and sweating profusely. "I called Yellow Diamond a clod... right to her face..."

"Uh, Peridot? Are you gonna be okay?" Steven asks.

 "I'm a traitorous CLOD!" Peridot's voice plays on the tape recorder. Peridot rewinds the tape recorder. "traitorous CLOD!"  She plays it again before she rewinds it.

Peridot then turns to Y/n and Steven with a deranged smile. "No!"

"Alright, alright. I know things don't look so good right now." Y/n says as he crouches down to Peridot. "But everything is going to be okay." He assures her.

Peridot clings onto Y/n. "You don't understand! I'm protecting a planet I was once trying to destroy! I used to follow every order. Every rule. Now I'm a traitor. A rebel!" She says as her eyes turn into stars. "A Crystal Gemmmmmmm!" She chuckles.

"CLOD!" "CLOD!" "CLOD!" Peridot rewinds her tape recorder repeatedly.

"Well... That tape recorder seems to be helping." Steven says.

"No it's not! It's a chronicle of my descent into madness!" Peridot throws away her tape recorder, which hits Garnet in the face and she catches it. Garnet then approaches Peridot with her tape recorder.

"You dropped this." Garnet says as she hands it out to Peridot.

Peridot however crawls on the floor and hides behind Y/n. "Get it away from me. Give it to Steven, return madness to its source!" She curls up.

Garnet shrugs and hands the tape recorder to Steven.

"Are you sure you don't want it?" Steven asks her.

Peridot begins holding her face. "Whatever, it's yours now. Yours, not mine, not mine! Yours! Yours!"

Y/n crouches down now as he puts his hand on Peridot's shoulder. "Let's calm down first. Then we'll exit the barn and find something to take your mind off of things for now."