3

" As we all know, today is an important day" says Maggie from the big stage into a microphone. She and Patrick started to say the speech and everyone was paying attention. After some words, maybe one of the most wanted moments of the night came.

"And now, we want to present you the new leader. The person that will lead us all, and take the decisions in order to keep us safe and united as a family." Said Maggie. She had a big smile on her face, and looked at her husband.

Patrick continued " Let's welcome our daughter, and the new leader, Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O'Connell."
Everyone begins to cheer and applause, when I see the last person I wish I could see again today. The teal hair colred bitch from earlier. I can't believe that she would be the person I would have to take orders from. And not only me, but everyone.

" Thank you guys. I promise to be the best leader ever" she says before continuing a loooong speech. I couldn't listen to it anymore so I decided to leave. I lied my parents that I wasn't feeling well at all so they had no choice but to bring us home(well...at the gang's house).

On the way back home, they really seemed to be sad cuz they didn't got the chance to stay till the end. " I can't believe that such a person is the new boss around here" I say with anger to my parents. " What do you mean? She's really sweet and kind. Don't judge a book by its cover" Dad said. "I really don't like her." "Raven sweetheart, she's gone through a lot. Imagine having to hide and see me and mom only once a month. She also has other personal problems as far as I know from her parents. " dad told me thinking that he could make me change my mind.

I didn't wanted to tell them what happen because I am not five anymore. I don't want to involve my parents in all of my business.

After getting back, I went directly to my room, into the bed because I wanted to forget this fucked up day.

~The next day~

"Ready for today's classes?" asks my dad with his mouth full of food. " As always dad". "Make sure you don't have any plans for this evening, Maggie and Patrick invited us and all the other people that helped them to dinner." Mom said with serious tone. "But what if I don't want to come?" " I am sorry but you have no choice, Maggie heard that you are the best in all the classes from your generation so she wants you and the leader to meet. Sooner or later you will have to go in mission too, so the new leader has to know who she can count on."

" I am glad that I will finally be allowed to do something, but I don't think that my future should be decided this evening by that person." " You will participate with us and it's not a question. Now go to class!" My mom says her last words before leaving the kitchen.

After the classes Maya and I meet in her room." Bro, does your parents force you too to go to that stupid dinner?" I asked Maya with an annoyed tone. I already told her about what happen at the ceremony night." Yes girl. And I hope you are coming too, cuz otherwise I will have to tye you up and drag you ass there"

" I feel like my parents would kill me if I won't, so you don't have do it." "Be calm Ray, Miles and I won't let that bitch touch you." " I wish you could do that, but she's the fucking leader." I say with a sad face. " Fuck her Ray." " Yeah, fuck her."

a/n:
I know that the chapters are short but this is the way I like to split the them. Sorry