43

A/n: you guys got here another chapter with a little bit of action :))

Friday again. This week went by really fast even if the only thing making it good was Billie. I feel like we got more closer to each other after our date and we started to spend the entire day together.

While I had classes this week, she had some work then we were both free, which gave us enough time to talk about the most random stuff.

I am now going to her room. We had our dinner then I went back to my room because I forgot my phone and I also had to get ready for sleep.

This is actually the first time we sleep together in her room. We were only in mine because I was always the one inviting her over and I was honestly scared of asking her to go to hers. You never know what people might be hiding at their place.

I don't even bother knocking on her door because I always just enter. I don't know how this girl is not freaking out to stay with her door unlocked but I guess nobody will dare to get in uninvited anyway. Except me.

"Baby I'm back!" I yell mostly to let her know that is me and not some random person.

As I enter the living room, she comes out of her room with a pair of shorts and just a sports bra on. So hot

"Hi baby" she says as she comes to me then gives me a soft kiss.

"Hi. Ready for a movie?" I looking at her as she turns around and takes off her bra then she puts on a large white shirt.

"Not really. I just wanna make out on the couch with you until you get it wet"

Since our little pool event, we both got more confident and started making sexual jokes here and there. She even slapped my butt yesterday. But I really don't mind.

"And if I want to just watch a movie?"

"You're boring"

As I watch her taking a water bottle and drinking from it, I go to a shelf she has, which was full of vinyl records from different artists. I take one from The Beatles , analysing the cover.

"Finneas gave that one to me on my birthday a couple years ago" she says as I slowly put it back not to break it.

"Speaking of him, he invited us over. Wanna go?"

I turn around looking at her . She  leaned against the wall next to the shelf and I got closer, sitting in front of her.

"I can't this weekend. Maya texted me during today's classes asking if we could meet on Sunday."

"And what did you say?"

"I said yes. Of course"

She dragged me closer to her and I placed my hands on her shoulders to give myself stability.

"But I don't want you to go" she said pouting

"But I said I will, soo..."

"You are not going. I am the leader, you have to listen" she said sternly and with a more serious face even though she was mostly joking.

"Who says?"I say as I push myself closer to her with my hands still on her shoulders. She's now trapped by my body against the wall and trust me, she's not weak, but I know she's weak for me.

"Me" she answers as she smirks and puts her hands on my butt

"But maybe people don't have to always do what the leader says" I say as I slowly drag my right hand along her neck, then her boobs until it's placed on her pelvis.

I let it rest there and listen to her breath getting hetched. Her heart is beating faster and she swallows lowdly, then asks, her voice trembling

"Who says?"