42

a/n: This is your warning for the sexy parts coming in this chapter  ;)
(not smut...yet)

After I put on a LV two-piece swimsuit, I went in the living room, then got through the glass door leading to the backyard where the pool was.

Billie was patiently waiting for me, sitting on the edge of the pool with her feet in the water. She had on some kind of sports bra for swimming and swim trunks. Her back was facing me but I knew she looked hot as fuck.

She didn't seem to notice my presence, so I silently got closer to her, careful not to make any sound while stepping.

Once I was close enough, I pushed her hard into the pool.She let out a scream which instantly faded away once her head was under water.

She then swam back to the surface, coughing and throwing water at me.

" FUCK YOU RAVEN!" she screamed while she was trying to breathe normally again.

"What was that for?"

"For fun"

She tried to put on her resting bitch face but didn't succeed because of the coughing.

She swam closer to me, but I backed away, scared of her revenge.

"At least help me get out of the pool" she demanded while holding her hand out for me to grab it.

"I am not stupid Bil. I know you will drag me in the pool"

"I will not"

"Yes you will"

"Okay. I was planning on, but now I just want you to join me. You look hot and I need a closer view"

"Perv"

"Shut up. You want to get in here too"

Truth is, I did want to get in really badly, but I had no idea what her plans were.

"I will get in on my own, BUT, do you promise not to try anything?"

"Anything like what?"

"Like...revenge"

She was now leaning against the edge, both of her hands being out of the water, keeping her up.

"I promise. No revenge."

I looked in her blue eyes while I slowly got closer to the edge. I sat down and got my feet in the water. It was the perfect temperature.

Billie took advantage of the position I was in and got her body in between my legs, placing her hands on my knees. I put my hans over hers and bent down to kiss her. She returned the kiss, then pulled away squeezing my knees.

"Come in"

I nodded my head and she backed away a little, making space for me. I pushed myself, allowing my body to fall into the water.

She swam to the middle of the pool and I followed her. Once I got to her, something made me want her closer, so I wrapped my legs around her body then my hands around her neck.

She immediately placed her hands on my waist, pulling me closer to her. It was the first time I felt her skin on mine like that and it felt almost overwhelming. I looked at the moon above us trying to get rid of my emotions, but it was all in vain once I looked into her eyes again.

"See? No moves. I promised, so I'll keep my word"

I smiled at her words then she returned the smile.

I gave her another kiss, then another, until it turned into a making out session.My hands were trying to get into her wet hair, while hers were entwining in the strings of my bra.

It was the type of swimsuit with knots, so when Billie pulled a little to hard, it has  come undone, making me stop suddenly and look down.

It wasn't showing anything because my chest was pressed against Billie's.We were looking at each other's wet lips and silence was only heard until she spoke.

"Let me take it off"

My heart was now beating faster than before and I started to question myself if I was wet because of the water of something else.

" I promise I just want to see your beautiful body, but if you don't want to, it's okay Raven"

I knew what this could have turned into, but if Billie promised that it would be nothing more than just some kind of skinny dipping, I decided to listen to my instincts.

"Okay" was all I said, but it was enough to let her know what to do. She took off my bra entirely, then she moved her chest away from mine a little, just enough for her to have a full view of my boobs.

I could see a big smirk on her face and the way her eyes got darker. She took of her bra too, and it shocked me how big her boobs really are. I now that my facial expression must have been the same one she got because of mines.

"You are fucking beautiful. Did you know that?" She asked me, making me instantly blush.

My legs were still wrapped around her, which allowed her to move her hand from my waist to my butt.

We started kissing again and this time, her fingers were on the laces of the last piece of clothing was left on me.

I knew what she was about to ask, so when she stopped kissing I gave her what she wanted.

"It's okay. You can take them off."

"Are you sure?"

I nodded, then she pulled them off me.

I was completely exposed. Naked in Billie's arms and it felt like heaven. The skin on skin feeling felt more than anything I've felt before with her.

I was able to feel her heartbeat and her breath on my skin as the water and the night's air was making it feel cold.

Her hands were now on my waist again. The way she was being so careful not to make me uncomfortable in any way kept my entire attention and mind in the moment. I was able to be there, not being concerned about being vulnerable or about the way my body looked like.

"I love every inch of you" she said as she was examining what she was able to see through the water. She kept her swim trunks on and it was maybe a conscious decision. I am not complaining and I understand why it's better that way, especially with my legs around her body.

We made out for a couple more minutes in the pool, then after she helped me put on my swimsuit again, we went inside to get a separate shower and get ready for sleep.

When the bedtime came, I felt completely fine sleeping in just a pair of underwear and a shirt. I normally wear sweatpants and a shirt because I am cold at night and because I feel better like that while cuddling wit Billie.

But this time, I knew how good it is to feel her skin and I wanted it for the night, plus, I was getting warmed by her body.