5

This chapter contains rape and sexual abuse so if you don't feel comfortable,please skip the part between the "⚠️" emoji.

Billie's POV

After discussing with Bella and James what they need to do in New York, I headed to the garage and got into my car.

They were really kind people. They even took care of me and Finneas sometimes, when our parents were busy. All of the people that came this night to dinner were coming sometimes over to check on us, see if we are safe or even if we have food.

Most of the time our parents were gone so besides their friends, Finneas and I took care of each other.
We were homeschooled in order to stay safe at home but that didn't stop us from doing things.

We both feel in love with music. For Finneas became so important so he decided to remain out there, doing what he loves. He is now pretty famous and has a cool life so I got to be the leader.

Because my dad's father died like six months ago, after he and mom discussed they decided that it would be better if I move in The shark's house.

Finneas already bought himself a house so I was the only one moving, but until they figured out what room should I take and how to announce everyone in the house that his daughter that they never heard about is moving in, it took some time so I moved in only like a month ago. It was even safer for me because my mom's dad was dead too.

It wasn't easy for me. I am still trying to get used to that type of life. At first, the only friends I have had was Drew. In time, the group of people I was hanging out got bigger. We aren't as close as me and Drew. It was hard to integrate.

The day I met that Raven I was trying to make a joke, to make the group laugh. Instead, they laughed at me because she couldn't keep her mouth shut. Since then, they keept making fun of me. They eventually stopped because now, I can kill them without even thinking twice, but that doesn't mean I don't want revenge.That bitch will learn to shut up.

After driving to The wolves 's house, I gave someone my car keys to park it and got inside. I would have done it myself but I have to recognise, I have had some alcohol and I don't want to scratch my baby Dragon. Some dude was sitting at the door, making sure that no stranger gets in.

"Can I help you boss?" " Do you know where Raven Jones lives?" " Of course, her room is on the third floor" he answered looking up. "And do you know how I can find the keys for her room?" " I have almost all the keys with me." After searching for the right key, he gave it to me without asking any questions. I really like the way people obey now, but if they don't, I'll make them to.

Raven's POV

I woke up hearing the door handle moving. I lock my door during the night, but no one is ever trying to enter before knocking. Before I could get out of my bed to check what's going on, someone's already opening the door, then closing it back.

I just stay there, scared, waiting for someone or something to appear from the darkness. A human figure is slowly getting closer, it's features slightly becoming more and more noticeable in the moonlight.

When the body got finally at the end of my bed, I was a bit terrified to realise who it was. IT WAS BILLIE.

⚠️
"What do you want from me?" I asked her with a raspy voice because I just woke up. " I am here to show you why you should never , ever make fun of me"

I was now more scared and a bit confused, but before I could think about what she might do, Billie was already on my bed on top of me trying to get off my clothes. "Stop! What are you doing?"

I was struggling to get her off of me but she was stronger than I thought. She ripped off my T-shirt leaving me only in a pair of underwear. I usually sleep without a bra and shorts, but now I kinda regret it.

She was on top of me staring at my breasts with a smirk on her face. I felt something poking my leg as she was sitting on it ,and then I realised, maybe Maya was right.

She flipped me on my stomach, trying to stop my movements.

" Please let me go!I'm sorry!" As I was begging, she tore apart my underwear and took off her sweat pants and boxers.I was feeling the way she was slowly rubbing her dick against my pussy. She was using both of her hands to keep mine steady.

The thing I felt next was maybe one of the most painful thing I have ever felt in my life. She put her whole shaft inside of me without a warning making me scream and cry." Shut the fuck up, or this will be your las time you're screaming" she began thrusting in and out slowly at first, and then began to go harder. " PLEASE STOP! IT HURTS!"

I could feel it in my stomach, pounding with no mercy. I was constantly sobbing and screaming but I stopped as she put one of her hands on my neck.

After about 2 minutes of torture,which felt like hours ,I felt a liquid filling my body, then Billie slowly but hardly pounding. I felt like I was ready to pass out. My entire body was hurting. Billie was heavily breathing, making me think that I could escape, but it wasn't that easy.

" You're not fucking going anywhere bitch" she grabbed me by my hands, placing my body on my back and my head on the edge of the bed. As she moved me I felt a horrible pain down there and something liquid coming out of my body. I tried to look but Billie was holding my head down.

She was now standing, keeping my head in her hands and slowly pushing  her dick inside my mouth
"If you bite me, I will make you feel something ten times worse compared to the pain you felt earlier. Understand?"

I nodded without thinking twice but she slapped me so hard I could feel her hand shape on my face. " Do you fucking understand? I want words bitch!"
" Yes. I do!"

She began to push herself iside my mouth, making me feel her dick going down my throat.
I was gagging because of the lack of air but she didn't seem to care as she began to moan as she was fucking my throat.

She put one hand on my throat making me feel the way she was softly squeezing her dick through the skin of my neck.

When I tough that I was really gonna pass out, I felt ger cum slowly going down my throat, then finally pulled out allowing me to breathe again.

" Hope you learned your fucking lesson. Don't ever bother me again." She said as she was putting on her clothes.

I was just sitting there, on my bed, curled up and lookin at nothing. Everything was spinning around her voice and her heavy breathing trying to get back to normal.

Before she left, she came next to me slowly wispering in my ear "If you try to tell your parents and make a big deal out of it, just know that it won't work. I could easily kill all of you."I felt shivers going down my spine thinking about my parents.

She got out of my room closing the door and loudly locking it. I was on my bed in the same position, crying and in extremely pain. I felt like my body wasn't the only one hurting, but my soul too.
⚠️

I just got raped and my parents were miles away doing work for the person that did it to me.