54

a/n: this might be the last chapter with smut from this book. Have fun

As I was deeply into my thoughts, I didn't even acknowledge the knocks on my window until they got louder.

Raising my head, I noticed a figure staring through the glass right at me, so I jumped out of bed and tried to run

"Raven, it's me! Open the window!" I heard a muffled voice which made me stop and look back. Billie was sitting outside, leaning against the wall underneath the window.

" What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked as I opened the window. Looking down, I noticed she was sitting on a long ladder, the room I was in being upstairs.

"Come down with me" she tried to make a couple steps down. "Wait. What? Are you crazy? We can't get out" I was shocked of what she was asking me to do more than the fact that she was at my window, sitting on a ladder.

"They won't know, that's why we use the window."
Without asking other questions, I carefully stepped out the window, putting my legs on the ladder. With Billie watching my every move, I safely got to the ground.

"Now, let's go. I've made Finneas leave his tesla and take my challenger when they left" she grabbed my hand and dragged me towards her brother's car.

"Billie I'm not leaving. The last time I did, it went really bad. What if something happens again?"

She turned back and looked into my eyes, my hand still being in hers. " If I learned something from today's incident is that stopping someone from doing something will only make it worse. Plus, you're with me. Nothing can happen."

And just like that, I followed her to the red Tesla from the garage. It was better than her car in this situation because it was a really silent car.

I love LA during the day, with the trees, the busy streets and different types of tall and small buildings. But during the night, the city becomes something else. All the lights in different colours , seen from a higher level, take you in another dimension.

The rooftop of Billie's mansion had a perfect view of the city, making me feel like I was on top of the world even though it wasn't that high.

We were both sitting on the edge of the wall, with our legs hanging far away from the ground.

"Do you think they'll be mad?"

"Who?"

"Our parents." Billie said looking at the view in front of us.

"Only now you're thinking of that?"

She moved a little closer to me, our thighs touching now. I knew she brought us here to talk, but I didn't really knew about what.

"I know you hate me" she said as she turned her head towards me. I didn't expect her to say that, so I immediately reacted. "What? No! Why would I hate you?"

"I kept you inside then gave you shitty thighs to do. I had no right to do that"

"It's okay Billie. Now I get why you did it, and I should have listened."

We looked into each other's eyes for a second then she spoke again. "I didn't mean what I said about the baby. I've always respected your decision and this will never change."

" I understand. I guess the breakup part was a thing out of rage too."

In the silence we had, Billie placed her hand over mine, which was on my left thigh, making me get goosebumps. The effect she has on me is crazy.

"Raven" I lowly hummed, looking her in the eyes.

"Would you be my girlfriend? Like, for real this time?"