51

a/n: get ready for some action

Using the key Billie gave me, I got inside the security room. As I entered the room a strong smell of weed hit my nostrils, making me cough. I looked around at the multiple screens on the wall.

Almost every area from this building was visible, with the exception of the rooms where people were living.

I looked around, searching for something I knew I should find. The iPad was on a random chair from the room. It was connected to the video system so you could walk around and watch what's going on. Not many people have access to that so I'm never concerned about people watching me.

I looked through the cameras and found Andrew in a room full of drugs, packing some bags inside a brown box. I knew I had time, but I still had to do everything right.

With the pad in my hand and the gun Billie gave me ,carefully placed behind the waist band of my pants, I was walking through the hallways of the building, waiting for the time to pass.

I checked the cameras one more time and I noticed that Trevor was eating a huge burger in the kitchen. I decided it was the right time to talk to him, so I headed towards the kitchen.

"Hi Trevor. What u doin?" I said, patting him on his back, scaring him a little.

"Oh. Hi Raven. Just eating. Why?" Hi said then took another bite.

"I just came here to tell you about your mission. Billie sent me to inform you that you don't have to go anymore and you're free for the rest of the day"

He looked at me a little confused, then smiled "Cool. Is someone else going instead?"

I panicked a little, but managed to continue my lies " She didn't told me. But all that matters now, is that you're free"

"Thanks I guess" he said. Without waiting any more time, I rushed towards the door to continue my business.

I left the tab back in the security room, grateful that Greg wasn't there to ask me questions. I wonder when is that dude even doing his job.

With fast steps, I was heading now towards the place of the parking lot where I knew they were keeping the cars for deliveries.

As I was looking for Andrew's appearance, I noticed someone else coming towards me. It was Elijah.

" Yoo, hi Raven. What u doin?" He asked on his silly usual tone.

"Waiting for someone. Nothing special"

"Are you going somewhere?" He asked suddenly more interested in my actions.

"Kinda" I dryly answered, trying to give a hint that I don't wanna talk with him right now. Just as he was preparing to say something else, I noticed Andrew coming right towards the car I was next to.

"Andrew, wait!" I called his name to gain his attention. Elijah seemed unbothered by the fact that I just ignored him, walking towards Andrew who was putting a box inside the car's trunk.

" What's up Raven?" He asked politely. I barely know him, but every time we interacted he was a sweet guy.

"I'm coming with you" I said not trying to seem like I'm making a big deal out of it. "Really? Do I have to drop you somewhere?" He asked confused

"No. Trevor was supposed to come, but Billie sent me instead. She made me tell you cuz she's kinda busy right now"

He looked at me, then at the car, the back at me. Elijah was just sitting there the whole time, which kinda annoyed me.

"I've heard that Billie won't let you out. Did she changed her mind?" Elijah asked out of nowhere. I swear I'll beat his ass when I'm back.

"Maybe you've heard wrong. Billie herself told me to go so there's no questioning about if I can or can not go out" I said trying to be as convincing as possible.